•31•

Bright was sitting outside Ajin's house. He was waiting for him, the door swung open, his body fell back but hit something hard. He looked back, two legs behind him supporting his back. He looked up

"What are you doing here?" Ajin asked frowning. Bright stood up and kept on staring at him.

"I asked you something" Ajin said. "Where were you?" Bright asked. Ajin sighed "I asked you first"

"I was waiting for you" Bright answered. "Why? I was here only" Ajin said. "But you.. You didn't come out, you didn't come to see the shed, didn't come to look at the people and.. " Bright was becoming tense.

"And?" Ajin asked he already know what he wants to say. "And.. You.. Didn't come to.. umm.. s-see me" Bright gulped his saliva, looking down.

"Is it necessary?" Ajin asked. "YES! Uh.. I mean.. no.. I mean yes.. no.. Urgh" He sighed loudly. Ajin bit his lower lip to stiffle his laugh. He composed himself and said "Go back to your hut, if you done talking"

"Uh.. Wait.. " Ajin turned to him waiting for his statement. "Um.. Will you.. I'll cook something today for all the people over here.. P-Please come" Bright begged showing his puppy eyes and small pout.

Ajin observed the demeanor of the older male. The boy who was once a bad boy with tattoos all over, ego, smug face now that same boy was standing in front of him being afraid, nervous. Cute. Ajin looked away "I'll go.." He closed the door. Bright jumped at his feet in happiness and ran to his hut covering himself in a shawl.

It was night time, Bright arranged every food items which he needed. He told everybody to have dinner with him, they all agreed.

The kids were also participating with him, they were having fun helping him. He was so happy to have so many little friends.

"Lily did you bring the lotus leaves honey?" He asked softly. "Yesh" She handed him the big leaves, he took it "Thank you lily" She giggled.

"Rou and Kiki can you please bring me those bamboo stems over there?" They nodded and ran to collect the already chopped bamboo stems. Bright did it before for making it easy.

"Thank you boys" They smiled. They eagerly waited for his next order, they all were looking at Bright who was washing the leaves and bamboo stems. He looked back at them, their eyes were glittering beautifully. He chuckled, he kept the things aside.

He cut the ginger into pieces and put it on the meat. He cut some shallots and put it on the meat. He added some amount of salt, soya sauce, oil, and spices. He marinated it, perfectly.

The kids were looking at his work with doe eyes, he was happy to see they were actually enjoying his hardwork.

He chopped the ribs in the card board and put it in the bowl. He added the same ingredients in that bowl and mixed them well.

"Dimple can you bring me the mushrooms dear?" He asked. Dimple ran and picked up the mushrooms from a bowl and handed them to him.

"Thank you pretty baby" He smiled, she blushed. He sliced the mushrooms into pieces. "Now.. I want one of you to put the rice in the bowl and one of you will put this mixture into the rice and mix them together. Ok? Who will do that?"

"Me... Me" All raised their hands. He giggled, and nodded. The kids did as he ordered them, he was impressed seeing them doing the work with full attention.

He put the rice meat mixture in the lotus leaf and folded it. He left some of the mixture aside, he put those leaved in a big wooden steamer, placed another leaf inside a small wooden steamer, pushed the remaining mixture to it. He closed the lid.

Next, he placed the large chunk of meat in another leaf stuffing it properly. He sighed and wiped the sweats on his forehead, he felt a cloth rubbing his forehead, he looked up to see Ajin's grandma smiling fondly at him. He smiled back "Thank you" She nodded.

He said "Kyle can you bring me those sticks please?" Kyle ran and collected the sticks and ran back to him. He lit up the fire by rubbing two stones on the big sticks, he poked the small leaves to light up the fire more.

All sat around him, he looked at the kids he saw the citizens were there too and had the radiating smile on their lips. He almost had tears in happiness, he blinked away the tears. He put some rice inside the bamboo stems and closed it with stuffed lotus leaves.

He put the netted tray on the fire, and placed the food one by one. All were looking at the items with excitement. Bright waited for it, and said "Why don't we play something?"

"Play?"

"Yah like singing or dancing, I heard the mountaineers actually have very good music sense, is it true?"

"Yes Bright.. It's true. Hey, Brown play the flute for us"

Brown shyly nodded. He pulled the flute from his side pocket and placed it on his lips. The mesmerizing sound from it made Bright feel loved. He closed his eyes. His mind and soul was attached to the melodious sound.

The music echoed around the mountains. Ajin was inside his house, he also heard the melodious sound, he closed his eyes.

Both had their eyes closed, both of their minds somehow mingled, and twirled around each other. They saw each other flying, where Win held Bright's hand. Bright was floating high on air and Win was beneath him, eyes on each other. They don't need words, they don't need actions, they just need each other. Their eye contact is enough to make their heart shake.

Bright held his other hand out in the air, flying like a free bird, Win smiled brightly and opened his  free hand in the air. They smiled at each other. It may look like a fairy tale to everyone but they were in it. They were in the dream of love.

Bright pulled Win close to him. Win kept his hand on his chest, Bright held his waist tightly. Win felt the heartbeat against his palm. They had a soft expression on their face still looking at each other. The flute sound was making them slowly dance automatically in the air. Bright kissed his forehead which made Win close his eyes, he kept his lips on his forehead. He leaned down, Win looked at him, they were inches.

"I love you Bella" Bright whispered.

That's when Ajin stood up, with widened eyes, he walked towards the window to look down only to see Bright looking up at him. Both had tears in each other's eyes. It wasn't coming out, not yet, it stayed still in the corner of their eye lids.

"Bright" Bright blinked and looked away. "Oh yah I forgot about the food" He chuckled at his silliness. Ajin leaned at the window frame looking at Bright who was busy opening the lid.

Bright served everyone, the kids were so excited they hurriedly picked their chop sticks and scooped the food. Bright chuckled, when they moaned and said "Shoo goodd"

"It's really good"

"True, Bright you should be a chef"

"Yah"

Bright blushed. He scratched his head, he felt a tap. He turned, Ajin's grandma eye signalled him, he looked at his left. Ajin. Ajin stood there, the others stopped eating and stood up in respect.

The males held their stare, Bright smiled softly "You came Master" He served the foods in a plate, and handed it to Ajin. Ajin didn't take the plate instead he took the chopstick and picked one piece of meat. He ate it, chewed it, he stopped.

All watched his reaction. Bright waited, Ajin's eyes glided up to Bright, who flinched and blushed. "I-Is it g-good?" Ajin looked down, the corner of his lips tilted up, he nodded, he took the plate away.

Bright's jaw dropped, a big toothy smile appeared on his lips. He jumped up in happiness, danced around. The kids also joined him, he shook his body, waving his body, dancing and entertaining the kids.

Ajin was watching him and cooing him mentally. How can he be so cute, I want to squish his cheeks. Ajin's grandma noticed Ajin's flushed face. She smiled and looked up. Always keep them happy always 2gether.