Chapter ~ 43 ~ Business

Christian's POV:
Smut Warning!⚠️
I sit her down on the seat and put her seatbelt on. "You will not leave this spot until we are home" I demand.

"I will not leave this spot until we are home" she says in a mocking tone.

"Aria I'm serious" I say and grab her face in one of my hands. She holds my wrist, trying to remove my grip. "Let, go of me Christian" she says angrily.

"Are you going to listen?" I ask and tilt her head. "I was going to, now, I'm not sure" she says and glares at me. "I suggest you listen Aria" I say and tighten my grip a little. Grinning as I do it.

"Oh really? Or what?" She says and scoffs. "You're very tempting to my tongue Aria" I say and lower my hand onto her neck. I stare into her eyes and see the smallest hint of lust in them.

With my other hand I unbutton her jeans and open the door wider. I was still standing outside of the vehicle on her side.

"Fucking me won't make anything better right now" she says quietly and scoffs. "Good thing I'm not, but, it will change this attitude you seem to have with me" I say and lower my hand between her legs, over her jeans. "You unbuttoned them for nothing" she says and shrugs. "Aria stop talking" I say and pull her to my lips.

I begin to touch her through her jeans and she slowly starts grinding against my hand, putting more pressure on her clit.

"Stop" I say and keep going. She squirms but doesn't say anything.

I then take my hand under her jeans and over her panties, my fingers coating in her wetness.

"Mhh" she moans quietly against my lips. I catch it on my tongue and make it replay in my ears. "That's it" I say darkly. She takes my wrist in her hands and pushes it deeper into her body "you're killing me" she says in a higher pitch.

"Don't die" I reply and move her panties out of the way, taking my fingers and pushing them into her, my thumb on her clit.

"You make everything impossible" she says and whimpers "Aria shh" I say and wait to hear her moans and whimpers. Those pretty little noises she always makes when I or she touches herself.

For the next few minutes I push deeper and deeper into her.

"I need to cum" she cries out and grips my arms harder, her nails digging into me. "If I let you will you act right" I say and take my other hand around her neck once again after it being in her bra. "Yes, yes, I will, I promise" she says and arches her back, making her head move back. She looked so pretty, sitting in the seat with her shirt slightly lifted, my hand between her thighs, and  the other on her neck. Her breasts right at my lips which I managed to ignore and save for later.

"Finish, finish now" I say and tighten my hand around her neck. She moans as quiet as she can and squirms under my touch.

I take my hand out and rub my fingers over her lips then kiss her.

"You always taste so good for me" I say and kiss her again. She looks down and I see her start to turn red slowly.

"How much longer are we going to take" the guy in the very back of the truck says. "Shut the hell up and wait!" I yell and focus my attention back on Aria. "You're cute when you blush" I say and kiss her again.

She kind of smiles and buttons her jeans up. "Get in the car and let's go do whatever we have to do with that guy" she says "you're in a hurry" I say and grin "I have reason" she says and holds back a smile.
~
"Off, now!" I yell at the guy and wait for him. I had drove to the warehouse.

"You do coke?" I ask him once he's off. He hesitates but nods. "Good, well, not good but I need a list of everyone you know that does drugs, especially coke. I also need a list of your providers" I say and open the door.

Shit.

The three bodies were still in there and I shut the door before he can see what's inside.

"Change of plans" I say and think. "Go get back on the truck" I say and continue to think. Take him to the basement in my house with Kane, or leave him here, locked in my office.

"Christian whats wrong" Aria asks from the truck. "The bodies are still here, I don't know if I should lock him in my office here or make him join your father" I say after walking back to her.

"I think you should leave him in the basement" she says "okay" I say and go to the back of the truck.

"Hey get off" I say to him. He does it quickly and stands there like a lost puppy.

I open the back door of the truck.

"Get in" I say. He continues to stand there. "I said to get the fuck in!" I yell and hit his shoulder with the back of my hand. "Are you sure sir?" He asks as he's already getting in. "You're already in, why the fuck are you asking if I'm sure" I say annoyed. "I'm sorry sir" he says and sits there.

His hair was messy and dirty. He looked younger than me but not by much, maybe one or two years. His eyes were a light green color, blond long hair that reached the collar of his shirt. He was wearing a big torn up shirt and long jean shorts and some white beat up sneakers.

I close the door and get in the drivers side. When I get back in Aria looks at me disappointedly.

"Why do you have to be so rude to him, he didn't do anything Christian" she says and looks back at him. "I'm not being rude, I just don't like people" I say and start driving home.

"That doesn't give you the right to be mean to a boy who doesn't know what he's even doing" she says. "Miss it's really okay" he says quietly.

"Shut the fuck up" I say and look through the rear view mirror. He looks at me for a split second then away.

"Christian!" She says and hits my arm. "What" I say and look at her. "Stop being mean, I'm serious" she says and looks out of her window. Attitude isn't gone for either of us, check.

"I'm sorry" I say after a while of silence. "Just drive" she says and shrugs.
~
"You got a friend for the next, I don't know but, enjoy him while he lasts" I say to Kane and take the boy down to the basement with Aria's father.

Aria comes from around the corner.

"I think it's best if he doesn't stay with my father, I don't want him to get hurt by him" she says and touches my back softly.

I look at her. "Aria where else would he go" I ask her and stop him. He turns around and looks at Aria. "Anywhere but in there with my father" she says and looks at her father who was at the bottom of the stairs, sitting down with his knees bent and his arms resting on them, his head dropped in the middle.

"Miss it's fine" the guy says. "No it's not, he has a bad past and I don't want you to get hurt here without us even knowing you" she says and grabs the boys arm, pulling him and then pushing him to the living room way.

I catch up to her. "Aria how can you be so trustworthy of him" I whisper in her ear

"I'm not, I just don't see bad in him and he's young and just wants to make some money" she says and we reach the living room.

"Aria I don't know about this" I say with a pit in my stomach.

"I just don't want him in there with my dad Christian" she says and shakes her head.

"Fine, but he's not staying down here alone, I'm watching him all night" I say and she makes him sit of the couch.

"Okay" she says.

"Hey what's your name?" She asks "Danny" he responds and sits there awkwardly. "You hungry or anything Danny?" She asks "no miss, I'm okay, thank you very much" he replies. "Okay, just let him know if you need anything tonight, he'll keep an eye on you, okay?" She asks and tilts her head then wraps her arm around mine.

"Thank you" he says and still sits there.

"Try to get some rest, hopefully by tomorrow you can go inside the warehouse to see where you'll work" Aria says and looks up at me. I slightly nod.