Me and Jake's eyes met each other's simultaneously, and we looked at each other with shocked faces.

"The total of each stage score will determine victory or defeat. If the GROUND wins, then 6 ILANDER's will be eliminated. If the ILANDER's win, then there will be no eliminations."

No pressure, huh...

"Now we will reveal the test song for the unit test."

Vocal- Butterfly by BTS.

Everyone's head turns to Heeseung, and his meets mine.

Dance- Rainism by rain, Three Dopeboyz by Dynamic Duo, One of a kind by GD, Mystery Song."

Tilting my head my face twist with confusion as I stare at the words "mystery song."

As the two different choreographies are displayed on the screen everyone mumbles to each other about the part that look cool. They both look awesome to be honest.

There was also a part where we would have to create our own choreography and at that glances were suddenly turned to me for a few brief seconds, others looking at K.

I looked to K and watched as he got excited about the choreography part.

Everyone then grew quiet as the screen changed.

"Mystery Song. This song will be revealed midnight of the day before the mid evaluation test. You will have to choreograph it by yourselves."

My head goes somewhere else when the speaker says the evaluation will be in six days.

Unaware, as I space out I catch myself staring at Heeseung unconsciously.

I only realize my gaze when Jungwon taps me on my shoulder from the other side of me.

I look back at him startled from the sudden action, and find his curious eyes looking into mine, "You okay?" He asks glancing from me to  the boy looking at us from the other side of the room.

I nod, "Yea why?"

He shrugs and glances at the deer eyes boy once more and my head follows his gaze, "No reason, you just spaced out for a moment."

My mouth forms and O at his statement and looked down embarrassed. He nudges my side and chuckles at my expression.

Everyone then starts to settle out of the room after the announcements was made. Some going to the practice room others the kitchen, after Heeseung said to meet back up in the practice room in 30 minutes to decide.

My eyes met Jake's, and in sync our mouths quirked up in a smirk at each other. We both jumped out of our seats and headed for the kitchen. Once we got there we both sat next to each other ready to get everything out of our systems.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before bursting into a fit of laughter, "Noah, omg!" the Aussie boy continues to laugh as I double over in my seat gasping for air due to the lack of oxygen I was experiencing from laughing so hard. I start coughing and he only wheezes harder as I hit my chest over and over again.

"My stomach hurts so much" I whine and continue to laugh with the older boy, a few minutes later both of us going quiet- only for us to laugh again when the silence gets too loud.

"Okay, Okay!"

We both stop a few minutes later coming down from everything. Jake sighs and I rub my stomach.

Mumbling under my breath my eyes meet his and I mouth, "I gotta pee.."

Jake goes into another fit of laughter and I roll my eyes standing up from my chair. I leave for the bathroom and come back a few minutes later- seeing the Aussie boy fixing his hair.

"Soo?"

I look at him as he looks at me as if I haven't told him something, "What?"

He gives me an offended look, "Did you miss me?" He practically yells. I almost say yes but stop myself.

Ready to toy with the boy again and open my mouth once more, "Nah, not even a little bit, Jungwon kept me entertained." I say picking at my nails as if I was one of those highschool girls you see in American shows.

Jake groans and slaps my shoulder, "mm.."

I look at him and take notice of the "upset" look placed on his face, "I didn't even think about you, I was too caught up in a love triangle." I say half-true.

Jake rolls his eyes and nudges my side, "Asshole.." I hear him mumble. Gasping I turn my head and it meets one of the cameras. They were still turned on seeing as it wasn't night yet.

Jake then chuckles, "Please, as if you care if the cameras are on." He gives me a concerned look, "There's probably already a complition of you cursing" he says with a deadpanned face.

I shrug and get up to get samgak kimbap from the refrigerator, just something for us to snack on. I get me a spicy one and him regular.

He then quirks up his eyebrow as he takes the wrap in his hands, " Wait, what do you mean love triangle?" He bring the topic back up with a confused expression.

I chuckle, "Um...do you want the long version or the short version?"

Jake nods biting into the snack, "Short," he says with his mouth full.

I nod as well and swollow the rice before speaking again, "Me, Heeseung, and Jungwon. Bam, love triangle."

Jake chokes on his food and his eyes widen in pure shock. Whipping of his mouth he sets the snack down.

"OMG! No I need the long version right now." He says in shock.

"Jungwon... Heeseung...?" He mumbles to himself trying to think of times where we acted off.

An awkward laugh escapes my lips and I rub my nape while looking up at the ceiling.

"Um, well me and Heeseung go way back, and of course you already knew that, but it only really started whenever we became trainees," Jake lets out a few short responses to acknowledge he's listening, "Um, we went out for karaoke with a few other trainees and aside from me and two other people everyone else was of legal age, so of course people were drinking."

I take a sip of water and notice how Jake leans in a curiosity over takes him, "Heeseung wasn't gonna drink at first, but one of our friends encouraged him to. At the end of the night he wasn't sober and I had to bring him to the dorms. We ended up kissing and since he wasn't sober whatsoever he didn't remember a thing." I say replaying the events in my mind.

I look down at my lap and start to fiddle with my fingers, "A few days ago me and him were in the practice room because we couldn't sleep, and he- we kissed, again." Jake nods his head and looks at my hands as they fiddle together due to nerves.

"And after all of that I grew attached to Won. It just- the more time we spended together the more I realized I liked him. So I confessed-"

"What? You actually confessed!" The boy says with wide eyes.

I raise my hands up and shush him, "I told him not to say anything as I wanted to figure things out. So he didn't reciprocate my feeling neither did he reject them. Right now I'm trying my best to focus on the show, but it's hard when I have two hot men up my ass every 5 seconds."

One of the staff that was directing the camera widens his eyes, surprisingly it was the same one that had been recording when me, Jake, and Jay were in here goofing around.

I look at him expectantly and he nods his head, "We'll have these bits cut out, you're fine I get it." He says knowingly.

I nod my head chuckling a little and move my attention back to Jake as he speaks up again, "Yea, so much fo-"

"Noah!"