{3} BEGIN!

(This story hasn't been revised so errors maybe common!)
-3346 words

 No ones POV

"Well you would be the first." Minho says. He leans back onto the wall and he faces toward all the people dancing and talking. But not long after his eyes land on Jisung. Jisung had already been taking a few glaces at Minho so when Minho finally made eye contact, he did too. "I've never seen you around, are you new to the neighborhood, or a guest from afar?" Minho suddenly speaks up. Jisung seemed surprised slightly by the question but still smiled and responded "I'd say neither, I only live 15 minutes away from here and I was given an invitation to come. So I decided why not." Minho nods in understanding. "Will I see you around more?" Jisung thought for a moment. He knew he was meant to become his friend but whether Minhos father invited him to more of these events he had no idea. "Maybe, I'm not sure." Jisung responds truthfully, "But maybe we can change contact information!" Minho looks at jisung intrigued but quickly responds "Good idea." Minho was proud that he gained one connection, his father was definitely gonna be happy to hear this.

The two boys exchange numbers and they start talking bits and pieces until they finally started a conversation that just stuck. The conversation about who they are and their lives. "Wait really? I go to the school literally a mile away from there!" Jisung chimes in "Really?" "Yeah!" the two boys smile and share a small laugh. "I could probably enroll in your school, i don't have any close friends anyway." Jisung implies which made Minhos eyes sparkle loving the idea. "Please do, that would be amazing!" jisung smiled in response "Whats your school like?" Minho thinks for a moment. "They are very quick to judge, even if no evidence is given. Rumors are very common, theirs probably some rumor about every student and teacher there. But besides that, back when I had lots of friends. People were really nice and really fun to hang out with. Even if it never looked like i had fun, i genuinely enjoyed it." Minho had spoke these words with sincerity and it looked like he was deep in thought because of his facial expression. But he wasn't and looked at Jisung with a smile. "Every school has its ups and downs." Jisung replies sweetly. Minho chuckles ever so softly "True, I think the people their would like you a lot. You might even become popular because of your good looks." Minho says without much thought. "I'm not nearly as good looking as you, I'm surprised your not popular truthfully!" Jisung replies earnestly and quickly.

Minho looks at Jisung deep in the eyes before looking at his lap. He used to be popular for his looks, that is true. But after the rumor spread, its as if that became clear. All the people that loved him obviously didn't know him. Otherwise they wouldn't have believed the rumor. It became clear back then that everyone who loved him must have only loved him because of his looks. Otherwise he would still have a few people by his side at school. But that's why hes glad he now had Jisung, because it seems like he might actually care. Minho then just waves off his comment and then says "Well if you transfer hopefully all goes well." Jisung quickly replies once again "absolutely!" When Minho looked at Jisung for probably the 10th time, the boys features had caught his eye. "You look like a squirrel." He says bluntly without thinking, which genuinely shocked the other. "In a good or bad way..?" Jisung replies in a more nervous tone. Minho gets surprised and realized his own comment. "Oh sorry, i meant to say that in my head. But in a good way, your.. Cute." Minho replies back and places one hand on the back of his neck awkwardly as he looks at the ground not wanting to make eye contact with the other latter beside me.

Jisung looks at the boy beside him, 'cute?' he thinks to himself 'I look cute, I thought i was hot personally.' he pouts to himself realizing he isn't considered hot by the lad before muttering out the few words "Thank you, I guess.." Minho chuckles nervously and tries to move on from the topic and searches conversation starters on his phone knowing full well how bad he is at starting conversations with others. He kept scrolling and scrolling till he saw the question 'Are you a cat or dog person' Minho quickly looked at Jisung "Ya Jisung? Cats or Dogs?" The spontaneous question made Jisung lift an eyebrow but quickly dropped it and thought. "I like both, I have a dog named Bbama actually. Only pity is im allergic to both dog and cat fur." Minho listens and nods. "So you are 50/50 with cats and dogs? Regardless of being allergic??" Jisung nods at Minhos question. Minho quickly smiles knowing this means the Jisung likes cats. "I have 3 cats. Soonie, Doongie, and Dori!" Jisung smiles at Minho. "Soonie, Doongie, and.." Jisung tries to remember the third name then says "Dori?" Jisung finally says trying to confirm the cats names. Which Minho smiles brightly and nods about hearing his cats names. He shows a few photos of his cats and goes on a whole rant about them. Jisung becomes very invested simply because of how happy and energetic Minho is being just talking about his 3 little babies. "And Doris the youngest!" Lee know finishes. And coincidentally the host of the party came up on the mini stage he installed for the party and spoke through the microphone. "Hello everybody! Im so happy to see everyone was able to safely come here today!" The host says which causes many to cheer.