{2} My name is Han Jisung!

(This story hasnt been revised so errors maybe be common!)
-2756 words

Minhos POV

As I entered my unnecessarily massive house, my butler immediately greeted me and told me my father had wanted to see me. So I headed to the top floor and and walked till I reached my fathers office. On my way I greeted all my butlers and maids that I passed by. To this day I still feel like my father hired one too many. I understand the house is massive and he's a billionaire but having around 50 butlers and maids still feels very excessive. I knocked on the door till I heard my fathers voice and then entered. I saw my father sitting in his chair right in front of me and behind him was a massive window and outside it you could see the backyard and all of the equipment. Beyond our yard was a massive field with a forest beyond that, and the sky was a color of a nice pretty blue with a lighter blue and some streaks of pink, yellow, and white. I slowly walked in the room and finally reached his desk after a while. I bowed to my father and said "you called?" As I slowly stood up. My father stared at me with a stern expression. "Sit down." I pulled out the chair next to me and sat down. I didn't know what my father needed but it's probably gonna be the same conversation we've had the last three times this past week.

"For the last time you need connections son, I understand the rumor made it hard but it's not impossible. If you're gonna become successful in the future, you need to have connections."

"But father, everyone hates me since the rumor spread. I've tried to regain my reputation but it has been completely destroyed."

"I understand this, so maybe you should stop trying to get connections at school. Maybe go somewhere else like a party for goodness sake's, normally I would forbid you from going to those things but at this rate I don't care. Just get out there and find some people, even if it's only one person."

Go to a party? Maybe that isn't such a bad idea. I could meet at least one person and the party will at least make one day of my life more interesting considering the rest of my days are staring out a window, studying, and sleeping. "I'll take you up on that party idea, do you know any parties that are happening soon?" My father finally grinned and gave me an address, a time, and an outfit theme. Apparently the party will be only a few houses down and it's tomorrow at 8:00 pm to 12:00 pm. The theme was just black and white. So I told my father I was gonna go out and find an outfit for tomorrow.

I was looking around town and looking on the internet till I found a pair of black pants and a short sleeved black shirt with a zipper down the front. And I decided to buy a nice belt and a black necklace to go along with. Nothing too crazy but the outfit was black and white just like it needed to be for tomorrow.

 Nothing too crazy but the outfit was black and white just like it needed to be for tomorrow

Now the hard part, how am I supposed to make a conversation with a random stranger. I haven't talked to anyone besides my parents, butlers, and maids for an entire year. Plus everyone always came up to me and started conversations, I never did that kind of thing. Hopefully someone comes up to me during the party, because if I don't get to know at least one person. Well let's just say my father may not be too happy.