Chapter 26: Florence...

Start from the beginning

A few minutes later...

After eating and talking we decided to head back to the hotel luckily we only had a few bags to carry since we had most stuff delivered to the hotel.

We got there and the boys just had a shower because their hair was wet. They were wearing jeans and a button up dress shirt. They looked so casual and yet really handsome with their hair all messed up and their shirts half tucked and half out.

"Your'll were away for about 3 hours and all your'll come back is a few bags? Normally women would come back with a hundred bags or something." William asked raising and eyebrow at us.

"That is just plain stereotyping! Not all women or girls are like that." Isabelle retorted.

"Yeah!" Elizabeth chimed in.

"Okay, I an sorry for judging your'll" William apologised but I could tell he was just joking.

"That id more like it."Tey said in unison and went and sat on the couch inbetween Sebastian and Anthony. William, Eric and Dylan sat on the other couch and I sat on the armchair. We turned the tv on and watched movies with the boys explaining most of it because there was no subtitles.

About 4:00 pm in the afternoon...

We watched about 4 movies most of it having English subtitles. The doorbell suddenly rung and Isabelle and Elizabeth got up.

"We'll get it!" They yelled and went to answer the door.

The boys and I were in the living room when we heard the girls squeal and come rushing back into the living room.

"They're here!!!" They squealed and I got up and practically ran to the door barefoot.

I signed for the boxes and the girls lifted their own boxes...which was very surprising and went to the living room, I soon joined them.

"Wow that is alot of clothes..."Anthony whistled.

"I know right."William smirked.

"I sat down next to Isa and Eli and looked for my things.

"Wait!" I yelled and grabbed the rectangular box buried underneath the clothes.

I opened it andI was so excited I was jumpin around the room.

"Yes they look even better in person!!"I yelled.

"What? What is in the box, Christy?" Anthony asked.

"The only pair of sneakers that I do not own and I am absolutely in love with them!!" I said trying to calm myself down.

"I thought it was high heels or something the way she reacted. You know women and high heels." Sebastian shrugged.

"Well Chrissy is different than most women, okay. She gets excited over sneakers than high heels everytime. She only wears high heels because of work otherwise she will wear sneakers." Elizabeth answered.

"Wow."They said.

"By the way Chrissy do you still have that thing?" Isabelle asked.

"What?"

"You know when you were University you got one and so did Selene." She explained.

"Yes I still do. I can't exactly remove it, it is permanent you know."I replied. They were talking about the tattoo that I got, along with Selene when we were in university.

"Have what?" Anhtony asked joining the conversation.

"A tattoo." They shrugged.

"Christy you have a tattoo?"His eyes widen in surprise.

"Yes I do but it was a long time ago."I said.

"But you don't seem like the girl to have a tattoo." He commented.

"It was a long time ago when I got it but it was fun yet very painful."I said.

"Guys mum asked when we are leaving apparently nonna is having a fit because we are not there." Eric called out.

"Tell her we will be leaving in 2 hours."William answered.

"Well I guess we should get ready then."I said and we all went to our rooms to get ready and pack our stuff so we could leave for Tuscany...

Hope your enjoyed it!! :) I will try and update again!! But if I can't it will be in 2 weeks time ;)
Don't forget to vote and comment!! It will be highly appreciated!! :D

Love your'll lots like jelly tots
MistyMe15
xoxo