Breaking News

Breaking News!
The famous singer, guitarest, and songwriter. Or also known as the Star of every girls heart: James Potter comes to London in June this year!

With meet and Greets, concerts, and interviews, James Plans to spoil his Londoner fans.

Fans all over England are buying tickets excitedly and can't wait for the singer to arrive.
-Rita Skita

Regulus:

Regulus had to read the article 5 times just to make sure he had it right. James Potter was going to come to where he lives, and Regulus was going to have multiple opportunities to see him live.

Regulus is, as all the people around him know, the biggest fan of James Potter. He has posters and Merch. Good dammed He probably is the reason James Potter can afford to give as much money to an abused kids' help program as he is right now.

Now, of course, He isn't the one who bought everything. That would be way too expensive. But His brother and friends would get him Merch from His 17th Till 20th Birthday. Every Christmas and Easter and Birthday.

Regulus wasn't complaining back then since he thought the merch was super important. But now he mainly buys merch to support the artist. Not that he doesn't love his James Potter Poster, which hangs in the inside of His closer door.

He quickly went out of the room and into the living room, where Sirius was sitting looking down at his phone. Scrolling through his boyfriends, Remus Lupin, Instagram.

”James Potter is coming to london“ Regulus said. He knows Sirius understands that Regulus is Gonna buy tickets.

”Yeah, I already heard. And no worries, I already got tickets for six shows. I hope that's enough for you.“ Sirius anwserd.

”Thanks. Really Sirius, what would I do without you.” Regulus asked, now walking over to sit down next to Sirius on the couch.

”Still hang Out with our bitch excuse of Parents probably.” Sirius said. Of course always there to pull a quick joke. That everybody is just Sirius Black's personality.

”Oh god don't Bring them up. Please really i am begging you.” Regulus replied sarcastically rolling His eyes and reaching for the remote.

"Well Reggie I got to go I am going on a date with Remus. Good bye!" Sirius sayi now, jumping up happily. He seems to be in a hurry, but he probably just forgot the time.

"Have Fun" Regulus just says, his mind not completely in the situation. Because fuck he, who has been a James Potter fan since he heard his music the first time one year after leaving his old 'home', was actually going to go to a James Potter concert shortly after his birthday! And if Regulus' math was correct, and sure he could just check but fuck off, James would arrive one day after his birthday. Which doesn't mean anything but is still cool.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sirius:

"Moony! Darling, call me God!" He said as soon as he saw his boyfriend in a chair at the little café that they planned to have their date at.

"I won't call you God, but you can and surely will tell me why you think that you're God, Sirius." Remus answered, smiling.

"Yeah, well, so you know how my brother is the biggest James Potter fan on earth?" Sirius asked, excitement almost bubbling over.

"You mean if I remember, not knowing who James Potter was when I first met your brother, accidently made a comment about not knowing and then had to watch interviews and listen to his music for three hours to understand how great he is? Because if you do, then yes, I think I know about that." Remus answered.

"Ooh yeah, tried forgetting about that... Well, anyway," Sirius quickly caught on back to him being the absolute best brother in the entire world. "I remembered that I used to be friends with James Potter. Very close friends. So I wrote Mary and asked her if she could write a message to Marlene. Who we both know is a close childhood friend if James Potter, who is still in contact with James Potter. So I asked Mary to ask Marlene to ask James if it was alright for Marlene to send James' number to Mary so she could send it to me."

"Couldn't you have simply asked Mary to send you Marlene's number?" Remus asked.

"I mean, I guess... but who cares?" Sirius said. He quickly found back on track. "So I got James' number, and it turns out he remembers me. And now it is important for you to know that James is doing a tour this June. A londoner trip where he does a whole lot of shows and 'meet and Greets' and interviews and stuff. So I wrote to him and asked if maybe he wanted to stay at mine for that time since it was basically saver than any hotel. No paparazzi there, you know?"

"Sirius, are you telling me that you got James Potter, a world wide known singer, to stay at your house?" Remus asked, in shock.

"Yes. But! It gets better." Sirius said. "Because officially James arrives one day after Reggie's birthday. But he will arrive on Reggie's birthday as a surprise. Because I told him about how Regulus is like his biggest fan and stuff."

"Regulus doesn't know?" Remus asked.

"Nope." Sirius said, popping the p. "It is a surprise."

"He is going to love you and hate you and have a heart attack all at once." Remus said. "Really Sirius. I don't know what to think of this. You and your fucking connections."

____________________________________

To be honest I thought about this concept in April... any way. I hope it was enjoyable.

Have a great day/ good night.