Felix- I gotta go now or chan hyung will be mad at me for getting home late at night. He said while getting up.

Felix- Bye noona. He said while waving at me and walk away.

I just wave back and take my phone. After sometimes, bts came out from the store with their shopping bags.

*Y/N POV END*

*TAEHYUNG POV*

We're done choosing our outfit for the wedding and payed for it. While walking towards outside the store, jungkook stop us. We look at him weirdly.

Jungkook- Hyung, look. He said while pointing somewhere.

We followed his gaze and y/n was hugging a boy. Then she pulled the boy's hand and lead him to sit on the bench.

Namjoon- Isn't that- His words being cut by yoongi hyung.

Yoongi- Lee Felix. He is highschool senior student and one of the member from stray kids. He said simply.

Hobi- Stray kids? Those popular boys? He ask.

Yoongi hyung just nodded his head. When we look back at them, we saw y/n was taking out her wallet and gave it to Felix. Which is a lot of money. She was smiling a little and it was a genuine smile.

Taehyung- I never saw her smiling like that. Not even when she helping me earlier. I said.

Jimin- Huh, what a slut. Kept walking around and hugs popular boys and even gave them some money. I bet he is her sugar baby. He said bluntly.

We look at him then back to y/n. Felix pushing the money back to y/n signaling he doesn't it but y/n still want him to take it. Felix takes the money and immediately hug y/n. It's not weird to see someone hugging each other. It's weird when it comes to y/n cause she doesn't even budge when she's the one that was acting cold all the time. They pulled away and felix glances at his watch. Then he got up and left. We wait there for a little while then walk out of the store and pretending like we didn't saw anything. By the time she saw us walking towards her, she shut her phone and got up along with her shopping bag. She looks at us coldly.

Y/n- Let's wait for mom and Mr. Kim at food court. She said coldly.

How did she change from happy to cold that fast. I thought.

Jungkook- Why food court? He ask.

Y/n- So that you guys can buy some snacks and drinks while waiting. She said coldly while walking away.

We just followed behind her. When we get there, y/n stop and take out her phone. All of us look at her.

Y/n- You guys go first. I need to make a quick call. She said.

Hyungs and jungkook immediately walk away ignoring her. I just nodded to her and walk away with my brothers. By the time I turn around, I heard y/n spoke.

Y/n- Hello. I wanted to make a reservation under Choi Y/n. I needed a wedding planner for wedding this week. I'm a bit in rush. She said.

I don't need to hear more so I just walk towards my brothers. After buying all the snacks we want, we went to sit at one table and settle down our snacks and drinks. While we were eating our snacks, we saw y/n walk to us.

Y/n- I'm going somewhere but still inside this mall. If mom was asking for me, Just tell her that I got something to do. She said.

We just nodded while eating and she walk away. We still looking at her back till she's gone from our sight. Then we continue to eat.