chapter 2: Moving to America

Text = Name introduction
Text = flashback / time span
Text = location/place

Drottningholm palace:-
(Look at picture )

Third person pov:-

Ivan got out of a pretty large car and stared at his 'home' that he himself didn't really like, for some background information Ivan's father Alexander ll. Who named his own son after himself but anyways his dear father had called all the way from Germany to tell him something important well in Ivan's words to waste his dear time anyways as he began to walk towards the palace he noticed someone standing beside the large doors "My ,my sir Ivan you have grown up quite well" said Jon his former butler and as he said his words Ivan quickly responded with saying "long time no see , how old were you again? " "Sir Ivan for your knowledge I'm a very healthy 85 years old man, anyways your father and brother are waiting to see you" with those words Ivan quietly followed him along the long empty hallways he had always found creepy and as a child had always thought the place was hanted but his mother had always told him "No Ivan it's not hanted" anyways Ivan and Jon continued to walk through the hallway and then a few stairs and at the very top Ivan saw his old nanny who simply bowed and moved out the way 'what was that all about ' was all he could have thought of before they got to another pair of doors and as thay opened he saw his younger brother and his father. He walked in and said " Hello Father" and bowed to the king of Sweden " Well son as I've already told you there's something important for us to talk about so, please take a sit and listen without comments or complaints" stated his dear father....
"So, your telling me I have to move schools for Germany to America ?" Asked Ivan with a low tone as he truly didn't want to go to America of all places,yes he was more than happy to help his sister in America but he didn't like America and his sister's mother who he had always thought to have stole his mother's place in his father's heart . Anyways his father quickly responded with " Yes and your going this instant so, get along now I don't have any more time for this" .
And with that he was now on a plane to America and had a new set of rules to follow with where
1] He could not tell anyone that he was the crown prince of Sweden and Denmark.
2] He also could not tell anyone that his sister was he's half-sister.
3] He could not leave his sister's side.
4]And last but not the least he must make at least 5 friends during his time at his sister's school. 'What a joke' Ivan had thought.
Anyways it would take about a another half and hour to get to America also he has to also go to his sister's birthday party and meet the person who he hates the second, most his father being the most of course but that could change if he doesn't like his sister all that much .
All he could think of was he'll be in hell for the rest of his education time or not who knows by the way he happens to know one thing about his dear half-sister and that was that she was lesbian,good. He wouldn't have to deal with boys simping over her.
Beyond that he was soon informed that they had landed. As he got out and looked around himself he quickly realised that America was boring and depressing,like really who could put up to this was beyond him . He got to the school and than dorms which where just a little bit less boring looking, anyways he walked in ,it was school time so, naturally no-one was there except the women who worked there " I'm Ivan Kolay, the new student" he in a odd tone "ehh so it's you who joined mid term, Ivan ,Ivan,Iva- ah here is your key dorm number 34 , second floor to the right " after she was finished Ivan nodded and left to see his dorm room .
As he opened it and saw a horrific site , it was so boring you could die if you spend too much time in there .
'All right first thing first I must fix this room before I meet my sister. ' And with that he got to work.

Five hours later:

Ivan could finally signed before sitting on his New bed his room matched his blonde hair and blue eyes, which means that the entire room was blue and a bit of black and white. He liked his new room much more now that he had actually redid the ENTIRE room to fit his liking.
School was now over and from what his father had said meet her when she is alone and that she has already been told that he would be coming and looking over her from now on even though he was the crown prince and she was a nobody to the world, they had grown up in different ways,she got to grow up as fast and slow as she wanted to and Ivan didn't even have the freedom to move around the palace untill he was 10 which was 7 years ago and that he had to grow up fast so he could be a public figure and maintain the image of the royal family and it's reputation which you can guess was a hard thing to do from a 10 year old, the stress it gave him was nothing to the time Helana was stressful, the most stressed she had ever felt was during a exam because she forgot to study.
So, compare the two of them and we can surely see who had it the worst. Anyways Ivan already knew were to find her and when and what dorm room she had because of his father.
So, anyways he decided to meet her at lunchtime tomorrow because he was already quite tired from basically everything that had happened in one day. He already knew that his him is going to be tough here in America but maybe his sister is that bad and he could maybe make 5 friends by the end of the term, of course he did not have high hopes for the future.

Thank you
(words 1072)