"You don't look bad yourself." He smirks as his sight wanders over me, wearing only skiing base layers, which are a tight turtleneck and leggings and a thick braid draped over one shoulder. "How's the hangover." His smirk doesn't disappear while he stirs some scrambled eggs. Especially not when I pace over to him, stretch onto my tiptoes and barely reach his cheek, kissing him as his lips seem to be still forbidden terrain. "What was that for?" He flicks a playful brow my way while I lightly shrug.

"Just, everything." I mutter while I nervously balance from one foot to the other.

"Even though I was absolutely awful to you?"

I give him a wary smile. He was but, I have been in his place. The exact place where I shut out everyone, especially the people I actually needed most. I can forgive because I get it, but that doesn't take away I won't forget. It's strike one, strike two could really push me away, strike three, he's out. "Do you want to go to the penalty box? I could totally do that if you feel like you deserve it?"

Rémy laughs and then shakes his head, "You are adorable. Come here," He motions for me to fill the space between him and the pan. Do I hesitate? No. "I do feel like I deserve it, but I'll take you with me though. I'm not going to push you out again... I can't." His arms snake around me from behind for one of the most satisfying hugs, while he hides his face into the side of my neck, his mouth finding a spot right above the fabric of my turtleneck. "Mhh, you taste better than breakfast." He whispers before kissing my sensitive skin. His words and his touch have me burning from the inside and tingles are making my head spin. His two-day stubble grazes me and it forced a soft and wanting hum to blow from my lips. Meanwhile I try to stir the eggs as if nothings is happening. I mean it's not like I'm dying on the inside right now or anything. "Do you remember last night? Everything?" He whispers carefully and I'm like snow before the sun. Melting. "Please say yes."

"Yes." I tell him. "Although I just saw your messages this morning, I forgot to take my phone to the club." I turn around to look up at him and a spark flashes trough his gaze. I'm confident mine expels a wholesale of fireworks. "I care about you too Rém." I can tell by the way his shoulders relax, by the way his eyes soften and how his hand now cups my cheek he hasn't been told much in the past. "I will tell you until you believe it."

He lightly shakes as his thumb rubs across my cheek. "I believe you." Good. "So, are you hungry?"

"I'm not going to eat your breakfast," I laugh while duck from his embrace and push him towards the breakfast bar, urging him to sit down.

"We can share."

"Ogres don't share." I shake while opening a few cabinets to find a plate. "Jackpot!" I mutter out loud and before Rémy can protest he has breakfast served to him on an expensive looking platter.

"This ogre shares though." He nods towards the seat next to him. "Come on, sit with me."

"I'm not sure my hangover is going to allow me to eat though." A faint smile paints my lips while I go to sit down next to him. It feels peaceful just having breakfast with him and a certain calm washes over us.

"So, what are your plans today?" He flashes me a grin after he takes the first bite and hands me the fork.

Yes, we're apparently sharing a fork.

Closest thing to being inside his mouth apart from kissing.

I will grab all that I can get!

"We were supposed to go skiing but I don't know if Rhett and Brooks are still up for it. Pretty sure Rhett's still drunk."

"Yeah probably." Rémy's laugh really melts me, as I'm stuck to stare at his perfect features. Stare? More like daydream or travel to planet Rémy Space-x style, fade away into a different universe