chapter 19

POV Niall

I am kinda sick of simon keep controlling me and now what he said to Zayn was the last drop. He needs to know he can't like that to me. He got mad at me for something he did to me! I am glad zayn said that cus it gave me the push. Simon leaves and i hug Zayn. 

"Thanks mate" i say. He smiles and we leave to do something fun. People ask if it is a reunion but that isn't gonna happen yet. It would be fun to preform with the lads again. We should definitely do that! I should tell them when we get back. We shop some stuff and Harry made sure Darcy gets picked up bij Anne. 

Zayn shows me a shirt that has Harry on. "I do have harry with me than all the time" i say laughing. "I always knew you liked him" he answers. I look at him and smile. 

"Thanks for coming today. Also for standing up for me. I didn't that little push" i say and we hug. I start to cry in silence. "Hey, you okay Nialler?" I nod and smile. "Just happy tears. I mean happy that it is the 5 of us again" i say. "Well, so am i but i don't like the idea how. I mean i saw the news and then Louis texted me. It scared me to come. I thought why still me? I still think that but it is fun!" he says. 

"I thought i didn't need the lads. I thought Harry became selfish and someone who didn't care about me. We got in a fight and then i thought i didn't deserve anyone anymore. I did what felt best for me" i tell him. "Well it isn't the best way. Never think that again please. Besides that, harry loves you a lot so put on the shirt cus i wanna see how harry looks on you!" I giggle and nod. I put on the shirt and zayn looks at me.

He doesn't look at the shirt but at my scars. "The shirt looks amazing on you. You and harry are ment to be" he says with a weak smile. He buys it for me and then harry comes to me. He grabs my hand. "I love you niall" he says and i stop walking. I look at him. "Why would you love me? No one can" i say. "Everyone can! I love you and no one will take that away from me. So niall do you want to be my boyfriend?" I smile and nod. He kisses me in public and it is great.

The end