chapter 18

Louis pov

"Lou you can't get angry at him! He thinks he isn't good enough for any of us! We need to tell him or in someway or get him a day he won't forget" harry says.

"How are we gonna do that?" I ask. "During the day we do something fun and when it starts to go dark we go to the pub. Get ourselves drunk and make out with someone hopefully it will be niall. Go home and sleep" harry says and i laugh.

"Sounds good to me. I'll tell the other 2 you should talk to Niall" harry nods and we go. I tell the lads and we laugh. I can tell something is wrong with Zayn which makes me feel a little bad.

"Zayn you got to come mate! It will be fun!" I say. "I think the 4 of you will have more fun" he answers. "No we need to prank people and these lads can't do that like you and i!" I say and he smiles.

POV Harry

I walk in Nialls room and he has an old box. He looks in it and i sit next to him. It has all our pictures. "When i got darcy i told her all about you lads. I asked her which one is your favorite besides me. She always said Niall! I like him better then anyone! I don't remember her first words but i bet it was niall" he smiles.

"She likes you over everyone! No one ever get to touch you cus when someone does she will hit them in the guts. Believe me i know how it feels and it isn't fun" now he starts laughing. "Oh now you can laugh?" I ask him also laughing.

"It just sounds like Darcy" he says. "Oh she did that! Not hit but kicked me. It still hurts" i say. "Come on we are gonna have a fun day" we hear a door knock and we walk to the front door. We see simon is there. Niall lets them in and Zayn looks at me confused.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" He says angry. He hits niall hard. Nialls nose even starts to bleed. I see zayn and he hits Simon.

"YOU! ALL OF US HAVE FUCKING ISSUES CUS OF YOU! I HAD AN EATING DISORDER CUS OF YOU! HARRY AND LOUIS COULDN'T BE THEMSELVES CUS OF YOU! LIAM HAD A DRINKING PROBLEM CUS OF YOU! NIALL DOES SELF-HARM CUS OF YOU! WE HATE YOU SIMON SO LEAVE US ALONE! STOP DOING WHAT YOU FUCKING DO AND LEAVE US ALL ALONE" Zayn yells.

"Shut up Zayn no one wants to talk with you or to you" Simon says. Niall gets clearly mad and punches him harder. "Just leave simon. I stop long as you're my manager. I will find a new one that does take care of me" niall states and i am proud. "You won't get a new one cus no one wants you" simon says. "So be it" niall answers.