chapter 9

Nialls pov

My music has been about Harry but I can't tell him that. That's weird to tell him. "Okay if you want to tell ever just do it cus I'm proud of you to come out!" I smile and I can go home. My mum talked to Harry before.

We arrive at Harry's old place to pick up Darcy and their stuff. When we arrive Olivia doesn't even let me in. It's just Harry who can get in. I'm sitting in the back of the car so my foot can be up.

They come back and Darcy looks at me confused. "What happened?" She asks so cutely. "Uh I fell from the stairs I believe"

She giggles and we arrive at my house. I grab the stools and walk inside. "Dad what are you making for dinner?" Darcy asks too Harry. "Uh I'm not making dinner tonight cus Niall doesn't have food anymore. Tomorrow I'm going to shop for food and tonight we are eating Nandos"

I look at Harry and I start to shake my head. Darcy went to her room to decorate and stuff. "You have to eat something and your mum is worried so we are eating Nandos tonight" Oh that's what they were talking about earlier.

"Alright, I'll eat something" I answer him. He sits next to me. "Wanna lean against me like back in the days?" I just too lean against him. I laid on his chest sometimes too. It's the most comfortable thing I have ever laid in. We would have the deepest conversation then.

"Do you have a love life right now Niall?" He goes through my hair in the meanwhile. "No, I don't. No one wants to date me for me they just wanna date me for the fam"

Harrys pov

I don't think Niall sees how he is. He is the best and most honest person in this world. I get a dm from Louis

Louist91
Is Niall doing better?

Harrystyles
No, he still thinks he's not good enough. He doesn't even want Nandos.

Louist91
That pretty sucks yeah. Keep me updated, please! I have to get Freddie

I lay down my phone away and look at Niall but he already fell asleep. Darcy comes back downstairs and watches something on TV.

After a bit, Niall wakes up and we decide to go to Nandos. When we arrive we order and we go back. We eat and I got even Niall so far to eat. He doesn't want the last bit so it's fine.

"Niall, can you bring me to school tomorrow?" Darcy asks. "Yeah, sure kiddo," Niall says as happily as he can. "Yay!" Darcy jumps around and I bring her to bed.

"Niall didn't fall did he?" She then asks me. "No, but I'm going to make sure Niall is okay" she smiles. "Niall is the best in the whole world! With you of course!" I kiss her good night and I go downstairs.

"Darcy loves you!" I say looking at Niall. He smiles happily and I go to the backyard. Not much later Niall sits next to me. I grab my cigarettes and smoke one. "You don't mind right?" I ask Niall. "No not at all but it is going to kill you so please give me one!" Did he really just said that?

"I'm not gonna give you one so it could kill you" I tell him. "That is suck" I shake my head a bit laughing but also kinda sad.