🔸️37🔸️

🔶️

🔶️

Yoongi left the restroom, drying his hands, headed to the courtyard to meet his friends. He thought he might run into his alpha near the library otherwise they'll meet in the courtyard.

He had sent Gguk to grab a book from the library, because he himself needed to use the restroom urgently.

Gguk listened and went to get the book, but he couldn't even steal a kiss because Yoongi had forbidden any touching, part of his punishment.

The entire lecture, Gguk had put his bag on his omega's legs to hide them somewhat. And when he tried to touch his pale skin Yoongi said not to touch it's forbidden and before he could even retort the professor came and the class started.

Yoongi's peaceful day hit a snag when Someone stomped on his pristine shoes.

He didn't hold back and smacked the offender knowing it's his friend Jimin.

/Shit/

Jimin. Bad move, 'cause the omega got power'. He was built, have abs. He could do some serious damage to him with barely raising a finger.

His brain supplied a sinking realisation- maybe he should've thought about it before raising his hand on the other omega because there's no way Jimin will let him go that easily today. Jimin's scent already told him that he's angry.

He gulped and, in the heat of the moment, did the only thing he could think of when he saw those fiery eyes locking onto him - he ran.

🔶️

Gguk sighs and gets the book out of the cupboard. Finally he found it and thank goodness before any other student.

His head filled with thoughts. How he asks for such punishment himself. Like who asked him to snitch on his omega in front of him.

The omega has forbidden him to even touch him now. Claiming he forgot to include it in the list of his punishment.

He ain't gonna rat on him no more, and even his inner demons promise to hold back.

He can't go a day without kissing him or ruffling his hair or scenting him or hugging him or etc etc. and that punishment? It is the worst one.

He'll only tell the olders when he's not around from now on. It's crucial because of the tendencies his omega has. Their parents need to know.

Gguk may be older but the omega will only take their words on his actions.

Because the omega can't take him seriously many times, it's a hit or miss situation. But still, now and then, he still involves the alpha in his stuff.