🔸️7🔸️

When the couple enters the living room with Yoongi pulling Gguk all the way there, they smell the sweet smell of caramel coming from their picnic basket Yoongi turns towards Gguk

"Did you also caramelise apples?"

Yoongi has stars shining in his eyes.

"No I didn't,"

he said, pecking yoongi on the lips while his hands stayed on his cheek caressing with his thumb.

"No DD made them for your date."

Said Chul who was also in the living room listening to them.

"Oh, alright then let's go now,"

Yoongi said, interlacing his fingers with Gguk's.

"Okay, let's get it."

Gguk smiles at Yoongi's excitement and picks up the basket with his free hand and Yoongi picks up the bag that his DD prepared for him.

"DD we are going!!"

"Ok, be safe and careful on your way"

".K! We will!!"

That said, Yoongi drags Gguk out of the apartment.

When they entered the parking lot Yoongi noticed they were going towards the Jeep that Gguk brought 2 years ago.

"Hyungie are we going in this?"

"Yes kitten. The ride towards our destination will be so soothing and relaxing."

"Now hop on,"

Gguk said after putting his things in the back and getting behind the wheel. Yoongi also sat on his seat and the jeep took off.

The weather outside was nice. The sky was covered with grey clouds and a cool breeze was blowing. The heat of the summer has finally subsided and the weather is great to enjoy. So yeah he thought that jeep was the best option.

The soothing breeze was touching their faces. Yoongi closes his eyes and leans back in his seat enjoying the cool breeze and weather.

Gguk glances at him for a mere sec. and again put his focus on the road with a slight smile full of contentment on his lips. He put on some music and continued his journey.

By the time they stopped at the third traffic light, the clouds had deepened and thundered. And light drizzle began to fall. They enjoyed it while humming the song that was playing at that time.

After that 3rd traffic light they stop at a gas station. Yoongi got off the vehicle and went to grab some snacks while Gguk filled the tank of the jeep.

Yoongi went towards the vehicle putting his snacks with his backpack in the back and took one and went to a corner not before pecking Gguk on his cheek. He pecked him bcs he felt like it.

Gguk smiles and refocuses on his task at hand. Yoongi was standing at the corner against the pillar from where the cars or other vehicles left. He was munching slowly on his snacks and enjoying the weather when 2 alphas on a bike passed by him.

The bike was slow as they hit on him (flirt). The one in the back also tries to palm his butt and when they are about to cross him to get on the road Yoongi grabs the one in the back with his hair and yanks him backwards.

The person didn't see it coming and lost balance and fell. He fell on Yoongi's legs. When he looked upwards Yoongi was watching him with a smile and the smile was threatening. The alpha gulps not knowing what will happen.

Yoongi circled him and stood between his legs and kicked him in his very sensitive area and didn't say anything. The one on the bike stops and gets off from it and marches towards Yoongi but doesn't reach him.

Gguk who was watching all of this first calls the police then stops the one who marched towards his omega. He punched him hard across his face. He was waiting for such an opportunity bcs he was also practicing boxing and such a situation comes in handy.

They both didn't do anything else, just waited for the police and didn't touch the bad people anymore. Both are in pain, They hope they'll never do such a thing again.

The police came and Yoongi again sit in his seat waiting for Gguk to come. Gguk explained everything to them and said that it was self defence that they hit the bad people.

The bad people get arrested and Gguk goes back to his omega who is selecting the playlist on his Alpha's mobile. Yoongi looked up when Gguk was in front of him. He kissed Yoongi directly on the lips without any care for the people who might be watching.

🔶️

🔶️

🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️

🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️