🔸️22🔸️

Nothing happened in the forest. It's been so long since their wolf form can enjoy some refreshing environment. 

There are many reasons like hectic schedules, polluted and over crowded areas etc.

That's the reason Gguk's wolf forgets all his horniness when he breathes the non polluted air after a long time.

Both of them are over excited. Both of them played, rubbing themselves on the grass looking like pups, not huge wolves who can tear anyone apart without even trying.

They came back as the sun started setting. Enjoying the view from their porch snuggling into each other, in their wolf forms.

Once the sun completely sets they make their way inside. Yoongi gets back in his human form and quickly gathers his clothes then runs towards the bathroom.

Gguk also followed his omega quickly.

After the shower, Gguk first comes out smirking, drying his hair with a towel. Yoongi also comes out a second later after Gguk but slightly limping.

"You know, you should carry me." 

"I offered you but you yourself refused my offer."

Gguk answers, shrugging his shoulders

"I'm just being a good Alpha by fulfilling my omega's wish, you know."

He continues smirking at his omega, who was pouting and glaring at him.

"You offered it bcs you wanted to carry me while doing the do. And I refused bcs I don't want us to slip and get hurt."

Yoongi said, frowning.

"Yeah, alright"

Gguk said sitting on the couch, patting his lap with his free hand for Yoongi to sit.

Yoongi made his way towards him limping and plops himself on his lap. Still with a pout.

Gguk puts the towel on the backrest of the couch and wraps both of his hands around his omega and tightly embraces him.

The alpha with one hand lifts his omega's face by the chin and kisses the pout away.

The pout didn't go away so Gguk started tickling him. Soon the whole cottage was filled with the laughter of this little omega who was trying to pry the hands of his alpha away from him. 

"St..op p..lz"

Yoongi said in laughter.

"So did you forgive me or not??"

Gguk questions smiling, still tickling him.

"I..I for..g..ive y..ou no..w st..oo..pp"

Gguk stops his ministrations and lets the omega catch his breath.

Yoongi quickly wiped off the tears that were in his eyes due to laughing so hard.

Yoongi completely rests himself against his Alpha's front. Hiding his face in Gguk's chest.

"Tonight we are only going to cuddle no more couple games."

Yoongi said, humming as he feels Gguk's combing his fingers through his hairs and a kiss on his head.

"What!!"

Gguk stops his ministrations and looks at the omega who still has his face hidden in his chest.

"but you promised me"

"we literally did it while showering. And also thank you for not going that rough. I still can walk."

"Hmph"

It's now Gguk's turn to pout but Yoongi has his face hidden so he can't see. 

Yoongi knows if he faces the Alpha right now he'll agree to anything his alpha has to say. He'll not face him.

He wants to relax. He is still sore from last night. Now from the shower one too. The alpha didn't go rough but still, it's Gguk you are talking about. 

Yoongi pats his chest with assurance.

"It's life."

Both are cuddling on the couch as Gguk puts Yoongi on the couch beside him because his legs fell asleep. 

Gguk was caressing his omega's back under the shirt. While his other arm was supporting Yoongi's head. Their moment was disturb by the notification ding from their phone.

They both detached and Gguk picked up his and saw the notification

"don't go it's from our group with appa Gyu."

Gguk said, stopping Yoongi from getting up. 

Yoongi laid his head on Gguk's trying to read the msgs but can't bcs Gguk's uses his phone a bit away from his face and Yoongi's eyesight is not best.

🔶️

🔶️

🔶️

"I GOT 2 WEEKS FREE FROM WORK OMOO" "what really!!"

"Yeah!! Apa Gyu said that he has Good news and said that I'm free!!!"

"So what's the good news??"

"Oh yeah, I get excited over being free."

Gguk again unlocks the phone screen. Gguk tensed as he read the next msg.

"What happened? Tell me what the good news is already!!."

Yoongi questions as he felt Gguk tensing.

When Gguk didn't answer. Yoongi looks at his face, his Alpha's eyes are wide open, and it seems like he is in another world right now focusing on nothing.

Yoongi gets the phone out of his Alpha's hand.

As he reads the msgs, Yoongi's eyes and mouth opens widely and he covers his mouth with his hand. Rereading the msgs again and again.

🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️