"Hey Val, so you told me to be back in two days, so here I am. What work do you have for me?" I don't got time to deal with him today. "Just go to the filming room, there should be your scripts and everything else. I'm not the one who's gonna direct it so don't cause any troubles. Afterwards you can go back to your scrappy hotel. I really don't have the patience for your bullshit today!"

Angel left as fast as he heard me finish, but I distinguished surprise in his look. I slammed the door behind, then made my way back to the sofa where I was welcomed an astonished stare from Velvette. Why do I always receive looks like that today...

"Wow, I think it's the first time I ever saw you not in your 'full abusive mood' on Angel Dust. Vox really did affected you!"

"No, he did not! And I'm not always angry at everyone!!!" She looked at me with questioning eyes that said 'are you really sure about that?' Then she simply rolled her eyes.

After a moment of silence, she changed the subject. "So ever gonna tell me how the end of the date happened?" "Alright..."

— Flashback —

The moment those reporters surrounded us, I could feel Vox getting stressed, so I tightened my grip around his shoulders and waist, in a way to give him some comfort. I don't know how he perceived my actions, but he didn't pushed my hands away which must be a good sign.

The questions started. "Are you the reason of this destruction?" "It's rare to see two overlords together, was this some type of meeting?" "Is there a secret going on between you two?" the questions were going on and on, not giving a single break.

Vox took care of it all with short and brief answers. When I looked at his face I could see the huge fake smile he was making. I was actually impressed, his fake expression was easily taken for a real one, a genuinely welcoming face. But I was so used to seeing actors faking any types of emotions that I could see it the moment his grin appeared.

The journalists were taking pictures and making assumptions about us. Well, I could be sure we would be on the first page of every news.

But it went for a while and was getting quite boring. I was starting to get upset. The first reason was that the questions had no end, and it was getting long. And the second reason was that all of Vox attention was concentrated only them giving me little space in his mind.

So I did what any great moth demon pimp overlord like me would do in this situation.

I lowered my head to be near where I think his ear is. How do you want me to know where it is, he is a tv. But, yeah. At that precise moment, I sense that he was back to acknowledging my presence. "So~ wanna leave this place, babydoll~... i can find a quiet place where we can be alone, no useless distractions~" I murmured simultaneously as I ran one of my hand down his spine in a way for none of the reporters to see.

His expression became unfocused. At this point, we were both ignoring the journalists. Since I was so close to his face I could feel heat coming out of it. I love so much to have this effect on him, so I continued talking in a low voice. "So gonna be a good boy and answer me darling~?"

"Euh... yeah yeah... let's get out of here" Finally! Just what I was waiting for! "Good boy~" I murmured back.

Without any more waste of time, I turned him so we were face to face, then I completely wrapped my lower arms around his waist holding him tightly. I grasped his shoulders with my two other hands and then opened my wings. We left the ground in mere seconds, flying away from all those annoying attentions seekers.