🤍🦋chapter 7🦋🤍

As i regain my consciousness i hear to people talking but it doesnt register who they are and my eyes feel too heavy to open and look. I just know one is sitting beside me, holding my hand and the other is towards the end of the bed. It doesn't take me very long to realized who they are once hear their panicked voices.

"Hermione im worried she's been out since dinner. This is the longest it's been so far, it hasnt lasted over and hour before what if somethings wrong" the first voice says

"She'll wake up George dont worry. Your father even said she'll wake up soon so stop worrying, now the only thing we can do is wait" hermione says to him

"For gods sakes Hermione it almost nine o'clock! You're smart but I'll do the math for you that's almost 4 hours" he say and I wiggle my toes to let them know I can hear them.

"George stop she just move her foot"

"Go get mum and dad" he says to her. "Eve can you hear me"

"Mhm, I feels like my eyes are sealed-"

"Eve dear thank heavens your awake. Are you alright? How do you feel?" mum asks me franticly as her, dad, and Hermione walk in the room.

"It feel like me eyes have sealed shut and my head hurts but other than that I feel fine" I say as I sit up and everyone else comes in too

"Well let's turn this light down for you then shall we" she says as she lowers the lights brightness. "How's that"

"Better" I say slowly opening my eyes.

"Oh my god her eyes are-"

"Beautiful" Fred says in complete awe, cutting Ginny off and everyone turns and looks at him including me. "Well it's the truth"

"Arthur have you seen anything like this before" mum asks

"No Molly I haven't. This is new to me too"

"What about you mione your smart and read a lot" Ron says

"We not exactly like this, I have seen people with eyes like this but,.. they were all born with them.. its called heterochromia i believe ill check with my mum later to be sure"

"What are you all talking about? What's wrong with my eyes? And whats hetero-whatever she said" I ask them and no one says anything and no one moves, not even an inch. "someone please say something what's wrong with my eyes"

"Fine I'll show her since no one else will" Fred says walking into the hall. "Accio mirror" he says summoning a little mirror similar to Hermione's and coming back in the room and handing it to me.

Scared but also curious to know what everyone was talking about I take it and slowly look and I wasn't expecting to see what I was seeing

"Woah they're-"

"Gorgeous. I've never seen anything like it" George says with just as much awe as his brother and everyone else in the room for that matter.

"I was going to say different, interesting even but that works too i suppose" I say to him.

Somehow while I was passed out one of my eyes, which are normally dark brown almost black, has turn a bright yet cold familiar grey. I don't know what caused it but I think it looks pretty cool to be honest.