🤍🦋chapter 1🦋🤍

"Good heavens child! What are you doing out in the rain alone with no coat? Don't you know you'll catch a cold" a red haired lady asks from behind me, startling me and pulling me from my borderline panicked state.

I don't know how much time has went by since I woke up in a back alley with no clue how I got there. I had sat there for some time and finally decided to start walking in the direction in which I heard the most noise. I still couldn't figure out where I was or how I had gotten here so I sat down on a curb outside of an all black building. Since then fear, panic, and the cold wet air has settled in and started growing. So many people has walked by me but the woman who in now talking to me has be the only person to stop and talk to me.

"I... I dont know" I replied to the stranger, voice horses and shaking with all of emotions that are only multiplyingby the second.

"Well what is your name dear I might could help you and get you back home"

"I... i..dont" I say before bursting out in tears as everything hits and sits on what my current reality is, im lost, cold, soaking wet and alone and have no clue who or where I am in the pouring rain

"Oh its ok sweet girl I'll help you ok. Everything is going to be alright here take my hand." She says as she grabs my hand.

And just like that we disappeared. It was almost like magic. The ground under my feet disappeared and I felt like I was floating and I was weightless, until it felt like my head was going to pop due to the sudden change of pressure.

"Ouch!" I yell as I hit something hard with my feet. "What just happend? Where am I? Who exactly are you?"

"I'm Mrs Weasley dear and your safe now. Let me get you some tea and a warm change of clothes youre probably freezing by now. Ginny will you come down here for a minute please." She says all at once before she calls out to someone in the house as she lights the fireplace, and suddenly a girl popped out from the next landing above us.

"What is it mum? Oh who is that" she says to the woman and then looks over at me

"I'm trying to figure that now dear. Go and get your father for me please he's out in his workshop tinkering away like alway, and then get her changed into something dry to wear before she gets sick"

The girl comes down the stairs and runs out the door in, what i assume to be the kitchen. A minute later she returned with the man I assumed to be her father quick in tow.

"What is it Molly and who is that girl? And why is she soaking wet" The man ask pointing to me, looking just as confused as I am.

"I don't know just yet Arthur. Ginny take her up to your room quickly"

"Yes ma'am" she says to her mother before looking to me. "Come on let's get you into some dry clothes."

"Oh and ginny" says the mother

"Yes mum?" Says the girl

"Keep her in there for now and try not to let me boys see her just yet ok"

"I'll try mum. Come on we have to go before the others find out your here. Then you'll never get out of those soggy clothes and you might get sick" the girl says as she takes my hand pulling my up the stairs causing me to unexpectedly break into a run, which then caused me to fall.

"Ginny are you alright" another girl says coming out a room. "Oh are you ok? Wait who is she, she kinda looks li-"

"Shut it mum said the boys don't need to come out and see her yet help me get her up and in the room" ginny says cutting the other girl off.

They both help me to my feet and take me in the room the other girl came out of. As soon as I'm no longer visible from the other side of the door another door opens and two sets of footsteps walk over and stands outside the door