🖤🐍chapter 3🐍🖤

《~Meanwhile at Malfoy Manor...~》
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎Unknown pov:..▪︎

As I walk up the long dark driveway to the Manor I can't help but think of how much I really don't like it here. And now im going back there to tell a boy, the girl he loves, who has absolutely no memory of anything, not even herself, is coming to Hogwarts this year to learn what she can and try to undo what i regretfully did in order to protect her. Dumbledore only just told me not even an hour ago what should be done and i rushed to here out of all places instead of preparing for the upcoming year and all the "fun" thats ahead. She would always come here with me on her holidays but it's different now for everyone including me, her own father. I have to protect her from her so called mother and I know he would want to help her remember at least who she is and make sure she's safe and well protect and taken care of.

I go up to the door and stop just before knocking. I'm I making the right decision here? Should I just turn and leave before its too late? Is the one I've come to see even awake at thus hour? No I have to help her and i fear that i cant do it with him. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Just as I think no one was coming, the door opens slowly and reveals just the person I'm here for.

"She has been found" I say to the boy

"Who's been found"

"Don't act like you don't know who I'm talking about"

"Oh" he says before stepping fully outside and closing the door behind him so no one can hear this conversation.

"Is she safe? Did she get hurt? Where is-"

"She is safe. Your not going to like this but Molly Weasley is the one who found her. And, the only way to keep her safe is for her to stay with them for the time being. I have no doubt in my mind that that is just the right place for her to be at this given time" I say cutting him off. There's no need for him to ramble like an idiot when he'll be seeing her soon enough. But sooner if he agrees.

"Why are you here telling me this" he asked trying to cover up the relief he feels

"Don't play stupid with me I know you love her you cant deny that I watched the two of you grow up." he's stays quiet so i ask "You want to protect her correct"

"Yes. Always"

"Then help me. Please" I all but beg the fourteen year old before me

"How"

"The headmaster has gotten a owl asking if she can come to Hogwarts-"

"She's coming? So you want me to make her remember? How am i-"

"Yes and no. You must not force her to remember. I'm going to try my best to make sure she's in slytherin when shes sorted, she'll be in the same year as you and you will pretend it will be your first time meeting her. Then you will become good friends."

"Sir, I dont understand"

"Let me finish. Once I see that you and her become friends you will start bringing her to me every time I should summon for the two you. Then we'll help bring back her memories."