{¥} 03 - Cure? {¥}

"A way to turn

"A way to turn...demons back into humans?"

Tamayo thought to herself for a moment, about the possibilities of such a thing.

"It does exist.." she finally spoke, although, a bit hesitantly.

"Please tell me!" Tanjiro lurched forward, his excitement getting the better of him as he got a little too close to you and Tamayo. Yushiro was quick to grab the front of his shirt, tossing him backwards with a snarl on his face.

"Don't get so close to them!"

You let out a sigh, but Tamayo grew angry instead.

"Yushiro..." she warned, lightly baring her teeth. Her pheromones has briefly slipped out, your omega whining as you lowered your head, trembling in place. As quick as they came, they were gone and Tamayo was running a hand down your back, whispering apologies under her breath to calm you down. Once you relaxed, she pulled your head into her side and continued her conversation with Tanjiro who was watching with a curious look.

"Every injury and illness has a medicine or treatment. However, at present, making a demon human again is impossible." Tamayo sighed, Tanjiro slumping in disappointment at her words. "Nonetheless, we want to establish a treatment." She looked down at you with a forlorn expression, "to do so, we need to study lots of demon blood." She then raised her gaze to the boy once more. "I want to ask two things of you. One...I want to examine your sister's blood. Two...I want you to get a sample from a demon with a high concentration of Kibutsuji's blood." Tanjiro listened intently to her words, eyes flicking down to his sister who was still sprawled on the floor next to him like a cat. "Right now, Nezuko, like (Y/n), is in an extremely rare and special condition." You perked your head up at that, looking down at the said demon girl. "I understand she slept for two years, so her body must have changed during that time. Usually, if a demon cannot ingest human flesh or animal meat for such a long time they will grow violent without fail. But surprisingly, Nezuko does not have those symptoms. I think this miracle will prove to be the key."