Come to my party

Sand's POV :

12:20 am, yok's bar is loud and happening as always, people drunk dancing, smiling laughing and some crying of course, what is a drunken night without a senti confession afterall?

But does all that chaos grab my attention? Clearly not when there's this guy leaning on the bar right in front of me with his forearm and other hand busy with a glass of scotch, looking straight with his puppy (drunk puppy I'd say) eyes into my sober ones and continuously chanting "pleaseeee" as he tries to convince me for....

"It's my birthday sand!! Wont I get the privelege of a free concert from my special one on My special day? Pleaseeee come" He keeps leaning in and not gonna lie, the puppy ass eyes work, as if hearing the special one wasn't enough.

"Im disappointed though" I say leaning in as well and the face of confusion I find in front of me is cute as ever.

"Wait why? Did i upset you?" The confused one asks as I move towards his ear to say "Is getting a free concert the only thing you consider as a privelege from my side?"

And the short one blushes.

He blushed? Didn't expect that reaction but ok calm down let's ignore it for our well being

Just when i was busy consuming in his expressions, Ray smirked and pulled me towards his chest by my collar and whispered in my ear "that would be my return gift to you baby"...

...

BOOM

My heart goes setting a new record of its own on how fast and loud it can beat...

I try to calm down while he looks at me with his smirk and confidence..

That damn confidence which got me into all the forthcoming mess....