9

—9. Class Preunion
NEW FEELINGS

  AFTER PICKING up Shawn from school, he spent the whole walk talking about how he needed to secure his future as a car salesman

Apparently, Mr. Feeny assigned everyone in the class to come up with their future, so they can go to their "reunion".

Shawn decided to be a car salesman, like their uncle mike. So, Scarlett and Shawn decided to go down to their uncles car shop and sneak in to grab a uniform.

"Okay, Shawnie. So, how are we doing this?" Scarlett questioned, from their spot hiding behind an old rusty car.

"Just, sneak in, grab a suit and run," Shawn repeated, "Through that door." He pointed to the back door, that was hidden by bushes and more rusty and smashed cars.

"Ok, ok. Got it." Scarlett nodded.

They sat there for a few more minutes, waiting until the coast was clear, before they ran.

"Go, go, go!" Shawn whisper-screamed, and they both started running towards the door.

Shawn reached the door first, Scarlett made sure to stay behind him, just in case.

The door was unlocked, allowing Shawn to open the door, inviting himself and Scarlett in.

"Look in the closet," Scarlett ordered, pointing to the closet that had paint chipping from it, "I'll keep a look out."

"Found one!" He yelled.

"Ok, come on. We gotta go." Scarlett waved him over.

Suddenly, the yard lights turned on, causing Shawn and Scarlett to become extremely paranoid of being caught.

A huge, black figure was seen in the distance, getting bigger and bigger.

Both Shawn and Scarlett let out terrified screams and ran in the opposite direction, back to the trailer park.

Once they got home, they were both out of breath. Scarlett and Shawn looked at each other before laughing.

"This is why we don't trespass in the middle of the night!" Scarlett scolded.

"It's not trespassing if we're related to the owner." Shawn corrected innocently, still clutching the uniform.

Scarlett sent him a look, "He didn't even know we were there. That's trespassing."

"Whatever." Shawn waved a hand in dismissal.

Scarlett rolled her eyes playfully, "Go to sleep, I'll help you with the project in the morning."

"Ok," Shawn nodded, "Love you, Lettie. And thanks for doing this."

Scarlett smiled, "Of course," She patted his cheek, "Love you, too."

  THE NEXT DAY, Scarlett helped Shawn get ready for his project, dressing him in the uniform

When she got home from School, Shawn decided to go hang out with some school friends at the playground in the trailer park.

Then, she got a call from Cory, who was yelling into the phone saying Jim Abbott was at their house.

She immediately jumped up from her seat and ran out of the trailer to the playground where Shawn was.

"Shawn!" Scarlett yelled.

"Yeah?" He answered, pitching a baseball at a kids head.

Scarlett cringed at the impact before informing Shawn the news, "Jim Abbotts at Cory's house!" She screamed in excitement, jumping up and down.

Shawn's eyes widened, "Oh, my God! JIM ABBOTT IS AT CORYS HOUSE!" He screamed, loud enough for everyone at the playground to hear.

Everyone turned to the siblings with wide eyes, grabbing their baseballs and running in the direction of the Matthews house.

WORD COUNT : 549