7

—7. Grandma Was a Rolling Stone
NEW FEELINGS

 Grandma Was a Rolling StoneNEW FEELINGS

  "HI. I'M MORGAN." Morgan repeated what Eric had been teaching her, "And this is my brother Eric. He's very shy." She said in monotone, pointing to Eric.

Eric chuckled, "Good girl." He cooed as he put a piece of candy in her mouth while rubbing her head.

"Eric, what are you teaching her?" Amy walked in.

"Nothing." Eric said, innocently.

"I'm gonna help Eric meet girls." Morgan answered, still chewing on her candy.

Scarlett laughed as Eric tried to deny what Morgan said, "My brother thinks you are so cute." Morgan kept going, looking towards Scarlett now before opening her mouth.

Eric's cheeks redden slightly, turning his head so Scarlett couldn't see.

"So, this is why you've been taking her to the mall." Amy accused.

"And dragging me with him." Scarlett muttered under her breath, causing Eric to slap her arm lightly.

"Well, I think it's great." Amy decided, sitting down next to the two teenagers on the couch.

"You do?" Scarlett and Eric asked in unison- Eric was more excited, while Scarlett was just confused.

"I think it's a perfect way for you and your sister to spend quality time together," Amy continued, before letting her eyes fall on Scarlett, "With Scarlett, of course."

"Well, you know, some guys use a golden retriever. I figure why not use the weasel here?" Eric informed.

Suddenly, a car horn honks la cucaracha- Which only meant one thing.

"It's grandma!" Eric yelled, putting the candy bowl on the table and running to the door.

"Hey, it's grandma!" Morgan cheered, running behind Eric.

Alan walked in the living room from the kitchen, "Yeah, it's grandma." He said, a lot less enthusiastic than Eric and Morgan.

Eric opened the door, revealing grandma Matthews and her very fashionable self, "Oh, open up a lane. I'm coming through." She said, walking through the door with a big brown bag.

"I've been sitting on my keister for 10 hours in that Winnebago," Grandma Matthews informed, "I need some stretching room."

"Hey!" She called, opening her arms for Morgan to jump into.

"Grandma! Grandma!" Morgan cheered, jumping into her open arms.

"Where's my present?" They both asked in unison, grandma Matthew's more mocking.

"I thought this year maybe you'd buy me one." Grandma Matthews said, still holding Morgan.

Morgan shook her head, "Nuh-uh. You're the grandma."