- 2 -

>2<

The following morning, Ivy heard a loud boisterous sound from her phone, making her groan, reaching for it.

As she saw it was her alarm, she swiped to turn it off and sat up, grimacing at the open window curtains. 'Ella' she thought, knowing the elder well enough to notice her habits of letting light in the house. Dangling her legs off the bed and stretching her arms up. She yawned, putting her slippers on and went out to see what's for breakfast. Arriving downstairs, she heard Ella speaking with someone, most likely her housemate as she didn't bother to greet them, moving to the fridge to get some chocolate milk.

"Ivy, do you have morning classes today too?" The younger one hummed, pouring some milk onto the cup.

As she took a swig, she turned to the table, widening her eyes as she did a spit-take. Her teal eyes staring at the black haired male present by the table, eating pancakes. "Gene?!" She glared at him as he gave his usual bored looks. "Hn... never would've guessed a princess lives in a rental home." Gene uttered.

Ella was smiling from eye-to-eye, glad that they knew one another to some extent. "Oh, you know each other~ well, Ivy, this is my current boarder, Gene. This is my previous miss, Ivy."

Gene hid a smirk, placing his arm on the table, placing his head in his palm. "Nice to see you... in your pj's, Collins." He looked at her up and down, making Ivy look at herself, seeing she was wearing a pair of pj's with extremely short-shorts, she squealed before running up to her room.

"Ivy! It's so early, keep your voice down!"

Ella went to the stairs, nagging at the younger upstairs. Gene smirked as he drank his coffee, having fun messing with the girl. 'What a great day to tease this princess...' he thought, glad he had his phone at that moment.

As Gene had gone into his specialized class, he was shocked to see some familiar faces, a bit too familiar. "Gene is here too? Well, that's a give in." Laurance said as the male rolled his eyes, moving to a spare seat when he took in some people in the room.

"Y'know, some of us here are really out of place." Gene turned to the side, seeing the Alpha Male himself gesture to a meif'wa and two males. He clicked his tongue. "Wonder why. Oh, right, this school has some screw ups."

Aaron rested his head onto his desk, knowing what Gene meant to some degree. "Never thought you'd get involved. After all, you are usually the one instigating these."

A figure sat by them. "Unfortunately not, right?" They turn to see Zenix, sitting down as he just finished bickering with a certain witch and the Alpha Female. The Shadow Knights leader lightly shook his head as they faced Aaron. "How'd you even get sent here?" Aaron sighed. "Got me to fight that idiot Balto. It's a craze fest." Before Gene could inquire, he saw a familiar lock of hair in the corner of his eyes--making him turn to the door. "I knew it! See Travis, we weren't late at all!" His brother, Dante, uttered with a smile, looking around the room and finally froze when he realized who was there.

Gene gave a small smile to Zenix and Aaron before standing up. Dante slowly stepped back to the door when Gene had gotten closer to the front of the class.

Travis felt scared as he turned to his friend. "Dante, run!" Like what he said, the bluette rushed off, hearing his brothers' words. "Dante Denevell! What did you do now?!" The two brothers chasing each other, Dante uttered several excuses as Gene slowly lagged behind when the bluette turned the corner, soon stopping on his tracks as he sighed, his hands landing on his hips.

Just as he turned his heel, he caught a glimpse of a door creaking open, making him curious, typical of him. Moving towards the door, he peeked in to see some people present inside, collectively he'd never seen them other than pictures. 'School Board... huh, why are such big shots here?' He looked about, his eyes landing on a familiar counselor. "... good work, Mr. Odin. Now we can handle this better."

As Odin looked at an older male. "Continuing our experiments should prove successful. Those pesky brats can pick after all. Reputation or nothing." The older male voiced with a sense of confidence. "We even got that Lycan boy. Derek keeps too many secrets, haha!" A woman chuckled with a devious smile.

Gene's eyes widened by the next few words they spoke. "Surely... after all, this Forever Potions deal... was originally thought out by them!"