The two of us went to another shop that sold elegant and sexy dresses. There were a few looks that were given to me, but I ignored them. I never give negative energy the light of day. Also there is that thought of my boss walking in here and buying the store out easily. They also have so much behind them that any store owner will follow any advice they might have. Releasing a few employees is one of them.

I giggled at the thought of the time where Edward literally fired all of the front desk because of their constant hate towards me. The front desk is a whole lot better now! There were a few bad reviews that they left behind as they left, but everyone was quick to point out that they were being hateful and that is no way to act in a professional establishment. These triplets run the world a lot more than they think. They think that they just own a few popular businesses. No! They own many and they really don't see themselves stopping anytime soon.

Anyways, I walked out in one of the last dresses that I had in my hands. When Niall saw me, he smiled instantly. "That is so you!" He chirped and I smiled. I turned to look at myself in the mirror. "Well... You aren't wrong. I just really don't think that this would get a reaction out of them," I replied and turned to look at my friend again. He was looking at me like as if I grew heads or something. "Louis... This dress literally outlines your curves perfectly. Like I knew that you have an ass, but this dree points it out that you DEFINITELY have an ass. If those boys don't devour you with just their eyes, then you are free to tell me that you told me so," he says and I took that offer and nodded my head.

We then proceeded to pay for the dress and we walked to a nearby sandwich shop when we left the store. Niall talked about his relationship with Shawn and how serious it was getting and I am really happy to hear this. I was the one who paired the two of them up, so to see that this is going so well.. it kind of makes me the human form of cupid. I wish I was the one who paired Liam and Zayn together. I don't know who did it, but if we ever do meet, then I will thank them with so many hugs.

"It was your boss, Harry," Niall said and I looked up from my sandwich. "Huh?" "You really do tend to voice your thought, but yeah. Harry was the one who paired the two of them up. Zayn is Harry's best friend and when Zayn was trying to get back into dating, Harry coincidentally met with Liam and talked about Zayn with him at every chance that he got. When it was time for them to meet, Harry planned the whole thing himself and the rest is history," Niall then tells me and I was surprised. "I didn't really see Harry as the type to meddle with someone's love life." "Really?" Niall asked and I thought about it for a moment before I sighed. "Nevermind, I don't see Edward being the type to dopo that. Marcel and Harry just might."

"Those two do seem to be the nicest..." "I think that they are all nice. Edward just has a bigger wall built up that prevents him from being nice so openly. Harry is just natural with it, but you can tell that there is a wall built up with him as you talk to him a bit more. I think Marcel is too shy to even try to confront others, and I can tell that making others angry makes him shy away even more. They have a traumatic past, so it's understandable. If you never talk to them, then you would not be willing to understand where they are coming from," I explained and Niall blinks at me a couple of times before chuckling.

"You four are definitely going to be a couple in only a matter of time," he says before he takes another bite from his sandwich. I rolled my eyes and finished up on my meal before we left. We walked around the town a bit more and when it was time for us to get home, we got back into my car and I started to drive to Niall's house. We danced to the music as we were heading there. I thanked him for hanging out with me when we got back to his place and we hugged each other farewell. I drove away when I saw that he was safely inside.

The drive was about 45 minutes and it was filled with comfortable silence. I was thinking about what Niall was talking to me about and it made me think about the triplets a little bit more.

Have they always been obvious?

I thought about my first week working with them and as I thought about it, I finally realised that they were really obvious about how they felt with how I dressed. The looks that they were giving me was even more obvious and I really don't know why it took till now to realize the true effects that I have on them.

When I got back to my place, I walked to my bedroom and I started to get my clothes on hangers. I had the dress at the top of my door so that it would not get tangled with my other clothes. It was also for the event, so of course I had to have that dress held a bit higher than the others. After I was done getting my clothes hung up, I started to get ready for the night. I took a hot shower and I threw on a cute pajama set before I ate some left overs that Harry packed for me when I hung out with them the other day.

When it was time to go to bed, I brushed my teeth and followed my usual nighttime routine and took care of my face before I rested for the night. I thought about the triplets once again and it made me smile. I guess this can give me some proper time to plan some things out. I took out my journal and I started to write out what I am thinking of doing. I also thought of the outfits that I will be wearing for the week.

How can I make them fall even harder for me?

That thought had me up for the next hour trying to think of ways to make those men drool over me a bit more. "Maybe I can show a bit more skin? Ooh! Maybe I can act all innocent and shy? That is sometimes a turn on for some men. Mine is more about dominance and when men take charge. Also for whenever they get all protective and defensive over me is also something that pleases me..." I said to myself as I was writing my journal. Now will that make Edward look my way? Probably not.

Oh! When I was shouting at him to be a more respectful man made him like me! I passed my interview with him that way! Maybe when he tries to get angry with him, I could get angry right back! Maybe he likes those who resist him. That does make things a bit more steamy when it comes to alone time. Then maybe for Marcel he could like it for me to be all gentle and sweet.

Yes, I know that Marcel will still dominate me, but in order to make him drool over me, I think that if I were to give him pet names and be a bit touchy with him would make the man look my way. If I match Marcel's energy, then it would be hard for me to make him want me. That's it! Basically be a good boy for both Harry and Marcel, and then for Edward, I can be be a bad boy for him. I don't see anything go wrong for that. Especially if I have such an effect on them.

Can't wait to see how this play out~
👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔

Can't wait to see how this play out~👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔