I cupped his face and marveled at the vivid green. "Your eyes. That's my favorite; it's so pretty. So bright— feel so powerful." Harry doesn't say anything as I continue. "Your lips. So soft and perfect—made just for me, right?" I muttered.

"Just for you, pretty girl," he hums, tucking one of his lips up into a smile. " Kiss me then." Humming I raised an eyebrow. " If that's one of your favorite things kiss me, Juli." I pressed my lips against him; it was a quick, passionate kiss. Pulling away, Harry groans, his hands sliding to the back of my head and knitting in my hair, pulling me back towards him.

I laugh between kisses, gasping for air. Harry smiles as he hears my laughter and our kiss breaks. "M' so obsessed with you, Jesus." I crushed my bare breast into his and heard him wretch loudly throughout. "Have me fucking thinkin' about you all the damn time."

I mutter, "Good," and lay my head on his chest while Harry covers our naked body with the blanket, putting an arm over me. "Because all I can think about is you."

His arms felt like safety, a place I never wanted to leave. I close my eyes and let it all take me while Harry kisses the side of my head. Now that I'm dating my first boyfriend, a man I never thought I'd date, I find myself wanting nothing more than to be close to him.

A knock on the door has me groaning, hugging Harry a little tighter—his smell wrapping around me. He smiles encircling my waist and kissing my shoulder.

"God, I can't wait until the girls get to sleep in." Chuckling, I fluttered my eyelashes open, looking at Harry. He was flipping us over, so my back was on the bed, he was dragging himself off the bed, bending down, tossing me one of his shirts. I put it on, covering my body.

After pulling on some sweatpants, Harry opens the door. "Hungry daddy!" Marsey strolls in first, walking inside.

"Good morning to you too, Petal." Azri walks inside, giggling. Harry picks her up and kisses her cheeks as soon as she enters the room. Marcey notices me heading for the bed.

" Juliet!" She screams and crawls up onto me, encircling my neck with her tiny arms. "Goodness gracious! Good morning, Star Love. How are you?" She was smiling, sitting on my stomach, and well basically as excited as a little kid can get.

" Good! I slept with my teddy bear"

" Oh wow." Harry jokingly throws Azri onto the bed, to which she giggles and crawls in my direction. " Juliet!"

I spread my arms wider and hugged her back. "And my star girl—how did you sleep?"

Harry pulls Azri away from me and wraps her in his arms as she giggles, "Good." She lays on the bed giggling.

They made me feel happy, and their laughter warmed my heart. It was like a beautiful melody playing in my heart, making every moment feel lighter and brighter.

Being happy is a state of pure bliss, where the world feels like a magical place and my heart is overflowing with excitement.

I laughed and pulled Marcy down as well, "Let's go night and night," Harry says covering us all with the thick clean blanket. " No!" Marcey yells first. "Daddy!" she whines " I'm not sleepy."

"Oh, but it's still early." He cries back, and I chuckle pretending to doze off. "Your body needs to sleep to grow into a big, beautiful girl."

In contrast to Harry and I, who were awake for the majority of the night, they had more than enough sleep because their bedtime was early. Once we entered the shower, it was just another steamy moment for us as our bodies rubbed against each other until I became too sensitive and cried into his arm. I needed some time before we had sex again, but even after that, I was still feeling incredibly warm and close to him.