(2)

"EYE OF THE TIGER IT'S THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT! RISING UP! TO THE CHALLENGE OF OUR RIVAL!" I sing louder, not caring about the sound of my voice. I stir the pancake batter, dancing around the kitchen with mum. She laughs, and flips one, tapping her foot to the beat. I love Saturday mornings. My phone rings, and I quickly excuse myself, heading to my room.

"Hello?" I say, giggling still.

"What's so funny?" Evan asks.

"Oh, nothing." I laugh it off. "What's up?"

"Come out with me tonight." He demands.

"Where?" I ask curiously. All the parties Evan usually takes me are pretty... wild.

"Trent's having a thing at his parents cabin." He says. "Really private. Great place to party."

"What time will it finish?" I ask.

"It doesn't." He smirks. "All nighter."

"I don't know." I muse. "I promised Bianca-"

"Are choosing her over me again?" He growls. "I hate that chick. Babe, she's a nobody."

"I was a nobody." I say quietly.

"You're with me now." He insists. "Stop being a buzzkill, lie to your mom, and come with me. I could easily find some other chick to go with me."

"No." I butt in quickly. "I'll go."

"Of course you will. You can stay at my house after." He praises me. "Pick you up at seven?"

"Yeah." I say. "See you there."

<><><><>

"I'm glad you're sending the night at Bianca's." Mom says, putting on her coat. "You haven't had a good girl night in ages." I nod, avoiding looking at her. "Ever since you started dating that Evan character." She continues.

"Mom." I warn her.

"Not judging." Raising her hands in surrender, kissing me on the cheek. "I'm working a double. I'll be home Monday morning." I nod, watching her leave. I wish she didn't have to work as much. As soon as she leaves the driveway, I get dressed, in a simple jeans and a nice sweater. It's going to be pretty cold. I hear a knock at the door, and I call out, telling him it's open. I hear him walk up the stairs, and he sees me and frowns.

"What are you wearing?"

"Nice to see you to." I joke. He sighs.

"You look boring." He complains. "I can barely see any skin."

"It's freezing." I argue.

"You'll embarrass me." He growls. "Seriously, what's wrong with you? I've given you a chance to be popular. Why are you trying to ruin it?"

"I'm sorry." I say gently.

"I'm only saying this because you'll embarrass yourself." He says, walking towards my closet. He looks through it, and pulls out a black dress that I bought two years. Even though I'm still pretty short, it was a lot longer when I bought it. Now it barely covers my ass.

"It's too small." I say.

"Just try it on." He says, handing it to me. "You'll look sexy." I reluctantly nod, and head towards the bathroom, but he stops me. "Change here babe." He grins, sitting on the bed. "I think it's about time I saw your body, don't you think?"

"I-Umm..." I stutter.

"Change." He says, his tone changing quickly. I slowly, take off my sweater, revealing my simple black bra, and slide off my jeans, to see my black underwear. I can see Evan licking his lips. I shudder, and quickly slip on the dress. I look in the mirror, and like I predicted, it's way to small for me, clinging on my ass and breasts. I slip on a pair of shoes, and turn to Evan, who is nodding his approval. "I love it babe." He says. "Let's go." We head downstairs, and I slip into his car, after putting my overnight bag in the backseat. He speeds off, and I sit back, loving the sound if this beautiful car. He keeps his hand on my thigh, and I smile at him. It takes only a couple of minutes to get there, due to the speed. We both get out, and I wince a little, getting used to the throbbing music. Evan takes my hand, and we head inside. As soon as we enter, I can tell, it's going to be a long night. Half the crowd is already off their heads, and I can spot at least five people throwing up into pot plants. Evan leads me to the kitchen, where all the drinks are. Evan does that weird bro shake with Trent, and he smiles at me.

"Get me a drink." Evan says to me. I obediently turn around, and start pouring him a beer. They keep talking, in hushed voices, but I can still hear them.

"Is it happening tonight?" Trent asks.

"Yep." Evan smirks. "It's going to be epic."

"What's going to be epic?" I ask, handing him his beer. He drains it, and hands the cup back to me.

"Nothing you need to worry about." He says. "Just a little prank we're playing." I nod, still a little uncertain. We spend some time dancing, Evan drinking. He poured me a beer, but I barely had any. I've only ever gotten drunk once, and I hated it. After awhile, Evan drags me outside, and I take a breath, tired.

"You know." He says, draining yet another beer. "There's a small lake further down there." He points towards the woods.

"Yeah." I nod. "But it's on the River boys property. They hate people going near it." He nods, and grins.

"Feel like skinny dipping?" He teases.

"What?" I protest, shocked. "No way."

"It's safe. You'll be with me." He persuades.

"Have you met the river boys?" I snort. "They'll kill us." You should probably know something about the river boys. The river boys are a group of guys that live together in the woods, and they are scary as hell. The rumours say that they're involved in drugs, and crime. A few of them go to our school. They keep to themselves, sticking to behind the gym. Nobody knows much about them. Like why they live alone. Like what they do. But... I don't want to disappoint Evan.

"Come on babe." Evan insists. "Please? For me?" I look around, considering my options. The party has started to die down, and the small lake further into the woods is pretty concealed.

"Fine." I sigh, grinning.

"Really?" He smirks. "You'll skinny dip with me?" I pause.

"Sure."

"Great." He says. "I love you Harper."