(25)

Sup guys,

So I got caught up in writing and I wrote a little more that I usually do, and couldn't be bothered splitting it up, so hey, extra long chapter :)

I am in the middle of creating a cast list, as many of you have said that you want :) I need suggestions for these characters:

-Harper (17)

-Bianca (17)

-Evan (17)

-Cole (24) (Brother)

-Alex (17) (Brother)

-Jake (17) (Brother)

-Hayden (16) (Brother)

-Vincent (15) (Brother)

-Asher (14) (Brother)

-Zane (20) (Cousin)

-Elliot and Seth (15) (Cousin) (Twins)

-Will (FIVE FIVE FIVE HE IS FIVE) (Cousin)

Thanks guys xx

<><><><>

My Mother engulfs me in a hug, and I melt into her arms, breathing in her familiar scent. A hug from my Mom is probably one of the best things in the world. She tries to pull away, but I hold onto her tight, as she lets out a soft chuckle. I eventually let go, and take a step back, smiling softly.

"Honey I'm so sorry." She says. "I completely let you down."

"It's ok." I tell her. "I get it. I'm sorry I left you alone."

"No." She says sternly. "I'm so glad you did. So, so glad."

"Has it been bad?" I ask. I don't know why I ask questions I already know the answer to.

"I can look after myself." She smiles. "I'm tough."

"Can I come in?" I ask. "I want to come back."

"No." She says quickly, closing the door slightly blocking my view to inside the house. "Harper, no." She looks nervously behind her shoulder. "Honey, I am trying to protect you. Go back to Cole and Alex. Stay there."

"I can't." I say softly. She looks at me, confused. She opens her mouth to speak, but she is interrupted, as the door swings open, as she is pushed out the way, making room for my father.
He looks at me, and narrows his eyes.

"Harper." He growls. Before I can speak, he grabs my arm, pulling me into the house, slamming it shut. I quickly stand next to Mum, who moves in front of me.

"Have you enjoyed yourself Harper?" He asks me, crossing his arms. "On your little vacation?"

"I'm sorry." I say, knowing that I need to resolve the situation.

"You better be." He says, taking a step forward. "You are in big trouble."

"Drew." My Mom says, pushing me back. "It's fine. Please leave it." He looks at my mother, and smirks.

"You want me to leave it?" He asks, getting up in her face. "Oh, Wendy, you should be glad she is home." He looks up at me, and growls. "Go to your room, Harper. I'll deal with you later." I look towards my Mom, who nods slightly. I pick up my bag, abandoned on the floor, and head to the stairs. I see my Dad sit on the couch and turn on the T.V. I breathe a sigh of relief, as I realize he isn't going to do anything. My mother follows me up the stairs, and pushes me into my bedroom, closing the door.

"What are you doing Harper?" She asks me seriously. "Do you know what you've just done?"

"Yes." I say simply.