Chapter Sixteen: Last Day of Freedom

Start from the beginning

As in, the girls that went to a party with Chris and Jamie at the beginning of the summer.

Guess they stuck around for some reason. It makes me think that there's something more to their story than just a one night stand.

"Okay! This bunch needs to liven up a little more. Let's all do something." A now standing and shouting Lexi brought us all out of our conversations and all eyes were on her.

"And what do you suggest, oh, drunken one?" I retorted in question, earning a chuckle from the group. Though, Lexi seemed unphased.

"Let's play a game. Truth or dare!"

Just about all the guys groaned in response. "Lexi, that's a child's game." Kaden commented.

"I'm sure you'll find a way to make it pleasurable." She retorted narrowing her eyes at him. I couldn't help but notice her emphasis on the word 'pleasurable'. "Let's do this! Who wants to start?" After a couple seconds Teri spoke up giddily.

"Okay, um... Logan! Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"When we were younger, did you spill moms black-soil pot on our carpet and blame it on me?"

"Oh, uh, dare?"

"I knew it! You dick! I was grounded for weeks and had to clean the whole damn house, you little-"

"Language please, Terilynn." Logan interjected.

Teri had cut him off buy throwing herself at Logan and assaulting him with punches. It took all of Christian's strength to rip her off and hold her back, but it was a nice show for the rest of us.

"Jeez, PMS-ing much?" He asked cockily while rubbing the back of his head. "My turn? Chase, truth or dare?"

"Bro, do you even need to ask?"

"Dare it is then. Why don't you... Go make out with that tree."

Of course, Kaden just had to comment on that. "Really? A tree? Weak dude."

"Shut up."

We all watched as he walked over to a tree and started kissing it. Quite passionately, may I add. Though, that was only because he was just as drunk as Lexi. And of course, he and the boys were the ones who brought the beer in the first place.

***

For a while we played Truth Or Dare and everyone really began to open up and often did daunting dares. It was already past nine o'clock, but I don't think any of us intend on going home any time soon.

"Okay, uh, Faith! Truth or dare?" Lexi shouted across the fire.

I challenged her with a grin. "Dare."

"Take someone of your choice into the woods and suduce them. " My smirk faded as hers grew larger.

Fudge sickles! Who do I choose? Do I have to do this, or can I back out? I have to think quick; Everyone is starring at me for my decision. Oh, I'm not good under pressure. Um, it would be weird if I took a girl. People might think I'm a lesbian so my best friend is out. Sterling maybe? He's my other best friend so it wouldn't be awkward, I don't actually have to seduce him. No, I can't do that because then Kaden might think I'm cheating. I can't loose this game, but if I choose Kaden I'm sure his big fat head will swell even larger. Ugh, I don't have a choice do I?

Guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Let's just get this over with.

"What are the conditions of seduction?" I asked cautiously.