Chapter 9: The Science class

Speaking of school, one of the fun things to do is to have Science lessons. Because they can do many fun tests. Even though normally when they didn't have any tests to do, it was very boring, they like science. 

" Hey, Zelda! What is the next lesson?" Mipha asked, trying to find her timetable.

" If I didn't remember wrongly, it should be science." Zelda said, " Yay!" 

" Don't be so happy. Have you done your science homework; You should know that Ms. Hillary hates people who didn't do their homework." Mipha asked.

Zelda forgot her science homework, " What? Wait, what? We have science homework?" 

" Yes, we do, Zelda. We have a research homework." Mipha smiled, " It was set on last week."

" Wait? Last week? We handed it already." Zelda asked.

" Yes, we did. But Ms. Hillary asked you to redo it and hand it to her today." Mipha said.

" Wait, do you mean, today?" Zelda asked she couldn't believe that.

" Yes, before the lesson," Mipha said.

" Then, I have no time!" Zelda said, " I will be punished!" 

As many people in their school know, Ms. Hillary is among the most horrible teachers in the top 3. She didn't just speak horribly; she looked horrible too. She never smiled and talked just like a robot. Many students hate her lessons but never dare to not pay attention.

" As I remember, we have got a fun test with chemicals today, maybe she won't remember that." Mipha said, " Just see how your luck is today." 

" Oh, please, God! Please." Zelda prayed closing her eyes and shook her hand.

" Let's go, or we will be late, and get into a bigger trouble," Mipha said.

" Of course," Zelda said as she and Mipha ran. 

They arrived and lined up just in time, the second they stood in the line, was the second when Ms Hillary came.

" Boys and girls, I told you very many times to line up in a straight line, it is not a straight line!" Ms. Hillary shouted, she was as shouty as always. The other students immediately stood in a straight line. 

After everyone went into the classroom and greeted her, she said, " Zelda, where is the homework I told you to do?" 

" I... I forgot to bring it." Zelda said nervously.

" Miss Zelda Hyrule! I told you for million times that I hate the people who don't do homework and stand up at the back of the classroom for 30 minutes! I will also give you a detention, tomorrow during break time. Now, take your book with you. I said NOW!" Ms. Hillary seemed angrier than usual.

Zelda was trying to find her book in her bag, but she soon realized that she also forgot her science book. But what Ms. Hillary said shocked her, " Who didn't bring their books? Detention and stood at the back of the classroom!" 

Mipha saw it, she knew that Zelda hadn't brought her book. She knew that if Zelda got on more detention, she would be called home, and it would turn into an after-school detention. She looked at Zelda and she made a choice, she pushed her book to Zelda, and she stood up and said, " I am really sorry, Ms Hillary. For some reason, I forgot my book today, I am sorry." 

" Oh! Mipha! I can't believe that you didn't bring your book! It is the first time for you! It is fine, don't worry. You have never forgotten your book, so I will give you a chance. But you have to stand at the back of the classroom for at least 15 minutes, okay? Don't do that again." Ms Hillary likes Mipha very much. As her teacher, she is very proud that Mipha is never late, never gets a detention, and never forgets homework and books.

" Thank you, Mipha." Zelda said, " Sorry. Because of me, you have to stand with me together." 

" No worry, Zelda. I don't want to see you having a break-time detention and then an after-school detention. We are friends." Mipha smiled.

" Lucky you, Mipha." Zelda said, " Ms Hillary likes you. You are her favorite student!" 

" You can also do this if your science results are better," Mipha said.

" Who is talking when I am talking, huh?" Ms. Hillary shouted, but luckily, she didn't realize who was it. Mipha and Zelda relief.

It wasn't the fun lesson they had expected to have, Ms. Hillary was very angry about what Zelda had done so she canceled all the activities and brought them all back to a normal boring science lesson.

" Science is extremely boring, especially with Ms Hillary," Zelda said after the lesson.

" Shhh! Zelda! Ms Hillary is right behind you!" Mipha said.

" Oh god, really?" Zelda looked back and saw nobody was near, " Mipha! You played tricks on me!" 

"Oh! I just scared you. Don't worry, she is in the classroom, probably readying for tomorrow's science test." Mipha said, " I have been prepared since she said we had a test."

" Wait, what? What test?" Zelda asked.

" Not again, Zelda! C'mon, I will help you to revise! Let's go to the library." Mipha said and she pulled Zelda inside the library." 

" I don't belong to the library!" Zelda shouted but she laughed, " Monster trainer! Nooooo!"