11 [ tears ]

𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙅𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝 scrolled through Instagram together. Ryleigh looked up, as if she felt him staring at her, and Tae fought the urge to glance away.

Instead, he threw his head back and ran a hand through his hair, smirking. Taehyung caught Rye's eye and she flushed a deep red, her eyes downcast and a small smile playing on her lips.

"Someone jealous?" Namjoon whispered into Tae's ear. Taehyung scowled and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Shut up," Taehyung hissed, his eyes glued to Ryleigh. "She is my girlfriend."

Namjoon sighed an exhausted sigh. "Yeah," he said dryly.

Taehyung admitted to himself that he did feel twinges of jealousy, but he tried to make himself understand that Jun knew Ryleigh for much longer.

Someone bumped into his shoulder, interrupting his thoughts. "Jin!"

"When do you think I'll have a girlfriend?" Jin complained. "I'm WorldWide Handsome, right?" He clasped his hands together. "Look, Hoseok and you already have girls. Next it will be Jimin and Jungkook!"

Namjoon frowned. "What about me?"

Jin dismissed him. "You're too tired to have a girl."

"But Jimin has no jams," Taehyung said suddenly. Jimin shot him a look.

"I have plenty of jams," Jimin corrected. Everyone shook their heads and Jimin frowned. "What? I do!"

The bell rang, interrupting the rest of their conversation. The group dispersed, going off to their respective classes.

"Tae," Rye said. She held Taehyung's hand. He blinked, the sound of his name on her tongue and the feeling of her hand in his made him shiver.

"Yeah?"

"What class do you have next?" she asked, tilting her head slightly to the side.

"Theater, that's the elective I picked," Taehyung told her. Ryleigh's face lit up as she squeezed his hand.

"Funny, that's the elective I picked as well," Ryleigh remarked as they walked towards their building. Before entering, she tilted her head up and kissed Tae on the lips.

Taehyung took her hand as they walked into the hallway.

The drama teacher, a tall bespectacled woman, frowned at them, pulling her branded glasses down her nose slightly.

"You're late," she sniffed, folding her arms. Rye flashed Taehyung a look. He licked his bottom lip nervously.

"Our apologies, Ms. Han," Tae said, dipping his head. Ms. Han raised her brows before speaking again.

"Jeong, please sit in the seat near the window, and Kim, your seat is right here." Ms. Han placed a small paper booklet onto his desk and handed one to Ryleigh.

Rye cast a longing glance at the empty table beside Taehyung's but she obeyed Ms. Han's instructions.

"Class, we will be doing improv practice today to warm up," Ms. Han said. She strode across the class, her heels clicking on the floor.

"Everyone will have a role they must stay within." Ms. Han paused for a second. "You may open your booklets. Each one has a specific role. Read your role out loud in turn."

"Nerd."

"Preppy girl?" Ryleigh cleared her throat, her brows raising inquisitively. Taehyung stifled a snort, covering his mouth with his hand.

"Goth girl..."

"That one best friend...?"

Ryleigh shook her head internally. What were these roles?

"The bad boy that cheats on his girl-" Tae's husky voice filled the room. Awkwardness was branded on all of their faces.

Ms. Han sniffed. Then she took off her glasses and undid her tight bun, her straight hair cascading down her back.

"Happy first drama class!" She exclaimed, her voice melodious and cheerful. Everyone put down their booklets, confused.

"I'm just joking, guys, we aren't doing that," Ms. Han explained. "Toss them in the recycle bin, will you?"

The students stared at each other for a few moments before bursting into laughter.

A/N : this one was more of a filler... *sighs*