Goutham hugged his father and Ravi called the lawyer to get the papers. Goutham signed the papers and Ravi called the maid to get the sweets. Ravi fed sweet to Goutham and Mithra wishing them for their success and Goutham and Mithra fed each sweets. Rehman congratulated the couple and Goutham thanked the lawyer for his time.

Goutham: Appa, now that everything is settled we will take our leave. 

Ravi: Special dinner is arranged to celebrate Goutham and you are ready to leave already ?

Goutham: I would have happily enjoyed it if my wife wasn't insulted. I can't stand in a place where my wife isn't respected. You gave me sweets and I m more than happy with that. May be we will have a celebration at our place after the results are announced for the project. Me and Mithra will cook your favourite food. What say ?

Ravi: I never forced you for anything so far and I won't force you today too. Though I feel bad that I couldn't give a peaceful dinner for my son and daughter I can understand you and yes we will celebrate at your place.

Mithra: Appa, I don't have words to explain my current state. I have wondered many times how come Goutham is so selfless and caring so much but today I knew he got that trait from you. I will not thank you for what you did but I will prove that I m worth your trust as a daughter in life and as a good business woman too. I will make you proud paa. 

Ravi: Aww thats my daughter... Wish you all the best. I m always there for you and Goutham.

Rehman: Boss, are we forgetting something ? what should we do with the Raghini for what she did ?

Raghini started panicking and cursed Rehman at the moment. Goutham gritted his teeth and saw Raghini trying to hide behind Shylaja.

Goutham: Thanks for reminding me Rehman. Get all the proofs and let us show her real face to her aunt.

Raghini: No no aunty they are trying to frame me. Believe me, I didn't do anything. Please aunty.

Rehman fished out his mobile and showed the footages of Raghini copying the data from his laptop in the meeting room.

Rehman: We knew you would do something like this and I left my laptop on purpose to catch you red handed.

Raghini: I only copied the files which you wanted me to work. I never copied the quote file.

Rehman: Other than you, no one carried their mobile in the meeting room so how did PV groups get the final designs which we worked ?

Goutham got an envelope from Rehman and emptied the contents which were photos of Raghini entering the office of PV Groups. As soon as she saw those photos she started panicking and her pregnancy didn't help either. She saw everyone shooting daggers at her and her breathe labored.

Goutham: What were you doing at my rival's office at midnight ? How much did he pay you for this work ?

Shylaja: Raghini, why did you go to his office ? I trusted you so much and you went behind my back and betrayed us ? Didn't I tell you stay away from Goutham and Mithra's life ?

Looking at Shylaja's fury Raghini fainted and fell on the couch. Goutham smirked at the perfect execution of his plan and turned to Rehman.

Goutham: Our work is over and call the doctor to strike the final nail to the coffin.

Rehman dialed the doctor and called him to check on Raghini and until then Rehman stopped Shylaja from doing anything to Raghini that would wake her. He carried her to the room and laid her on the bed. Within 30 minutes the doctor arrived and everyone except Goutham and Rehman were tensed to know about Raghini's health.

Chandru: How come you both are cool ? Enna dhan da panringa.. ( What are you guys doing ?)

Goutham: you will know soon.

On seeing the doctor walking out of Raghini's room Goutham called the maid and informed her to get a plate of sweets and placed it before his mother.

Shylaja: Doctor, what happened to her ? Is she fine ?

Doctor: She is fine nothing to worry. Stressing is not good during pregnancy. Let her rest and she will be ok.

Shylaja: Pregnant ?

Doctor: Yes madam, she is pregnant and fainted due to stress. I have prescribed her medicines still its good you consult her gynaecologist further. She may need bed rest.

Mithra and Ravi were too shocked hearing everything and Goutham was very casual sitting next to Mithra and looking at her face as she had a shock reaction. He pushed her chin up and moved a strand of hair behind her ear.

Chandru Mv: Inga enna nadakudhu avan pannitu irukkan parunga makkale. ( what is going on here and look what he is doing ?)

Ravi: What the hell has she done ? I told you, infact warned you to send her back to her parents but you took responsibility and what will you tell her parents now ? 

Shylaja: I still can't believe all these. I trusted her so much Ravi. I m so sorry. But who could be the father ? 

Ravi: That you need to find from her once she is awake.

Goutham: What if she too doesn't know who the father is ?

Mithra: Goutham.....

Goutham shrugged his shoulder and Mithra saw Shylaja sitting on the couch with a worried and hurt face.

Ravi: Call her parents and I don't want her to stay here anymore. Better let her parents handle her situation and you back off from her life. If you still want to help her then better leave along with her. You are not welcome too.

Shylaja: I will send her...

Goutham: Appa, our work is over so we will take our leave too. Also inform the soon to be mom that her first gift is from me and my wife, she is fired. Now she will have enough time and free to go find the father of the child.

Chandru Mv: Nee dhan da actual villain ennama plan panran. ( you are the actual villain. See the way he plans )

Ravi simply nodded and Goutham and Mithra left the mansion along with Rehman and Chandru.

*******************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You