Trap for Yudhishthir

ابدأ من البداية

"Oh no Bhanumati ji, this rose has not yet had such bad days that it will go into your hands."

Bhanumati made faces at Saksham's answer before this, Bhanumati could say something to Saksham. King Rajvardhan Raosaab came there and said teasingly to Saksham,

"Hey Saksham! You have just come and as soon as you came, you started having fun with Bhanumati ji."

Seeing King Rajvardhan coming, Saksham went to him and touched his feet and started taking his blessings.

"Oh Maharaj, please forgive me, but I enjoy having fun with Bhanumati ji." Saksham said

King Rajvardhan hugged Saksham and said,

"When you come back, it seems as if the royal palace has become brighter. Anyway, you are also like my son."

After listening to King Rajvardhan, Saksham started smiling and then asked him,

'Maharaj, please tell me why you called me before prince? Why were you not allowed to come with Yudhishthir? According to rules, I had to come with him."

Hearing the question of Saksham, Raja Rajvardhan started smiling and then said,

"There is a reason behind this too. I will tell you that some other time. But as per tradition, Prince Yudhishthir will have to come to the palace alone after completing his studies."

Scene of Airport,

A 23-year-old young man was waiting for the car to arrive at the airport with a bag full of his useful stuffs in his hands. There was a different glow on his face. As soon as his driver brought the car. He sat in it without any delay and then said to the driver,

"We are already 10 minutes late. So please drive the car a little faster. I don't want to be late at all on this important day."

After listening to the young man, the driver nodded his head in yes and then after taking out the car from the airport started going to its destination.

Important : Guys yhi time hai,, Feel ka,,, aage ka scene read krne se phle,,,, apne mobiles mein " Yadav Brand 2 " Song jrur lga lena . It will give a different & amazing feel.

*feel this song as background music for this amazing scene*

After some time reaching half way the driver looked at the young man who was busy reading a book. As soon as the young man looked at the driver. The driver was sweating profusely due to fear. He looked at the young man and said,

"Prince, it seems the car's brakes have failed and Now I am not able to control my car."

Prince Yudhishthir was shocked after listening to the driver and even more surprised that the driver opened the car door without thinking and jumped. Now Prince Yudhishthir was sitting alone in the car.

He could not understand how he got out. Then he looked at the bag he kept near him. Using his fighting skills brain, Prince Yudhishthir took out a spear. Prince Yudhishthir tied the spear with a strong rope and then as soon as he got time, he attacked the tree on the side of the road with the spear. Due to which the spear got stuck inside the tree.

Tying his bag with him, Prince Yudhishthir hit the rope and kicked the door of the car with a force and then hung himself on the top of the tree with the help of the rope.

Before that car would go ahead on the road and harm someone else, Prince Yudhishthir, taking down from the tree, placed some stones in the middle of the road. Due to which the direction of the car changed and it collided with a tree on the side of the road and stopped there.

After getting everything right, Prince Yudhishthir heaved a sigh of relief and then started thinking,

" Whose conspiracy could this be after all? Who wants to get me killed? And what would anyone get by getting me killed?"

Thinking this question, Prince Yudhishthir moves towards the Raj Mahal.

-----------------------------------------------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey Peeps!
•Aapko kya lgta hai? Kisne attack krwaya hmare Raosaab par?
•Aapko Bhanumati aur Saksham ki nok jhok kesi lgi?
•Aapko ye pura ka pura chapter kesa lga?
•Aapko kya lgta hai aage kya hone wala hai?

Sbke answer jrur dena, In comment box.

For now,,, bye bye.....

To be continued....
Target for next chapter : 25 reads + 5 votes atleast + some comments & your answers of questions.

-----------------------------------------------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-----------------------------------------------------------