🍋Karuizawa Kei "My slut or is it..." (Re-upload)

Start from the beginning

"Hmm, alright then..." I said in a casual tone.

I don't care anyway, I just care about my own peaceful. Everyone here is so stupid, not gonna lie

When I was about to sit down, the queen next to me looked at me with a piercing gaze with a smirk on her face, as if to say: 'How pity, that's what you get when you pretend to be a hero.'

I just sighed it because I didn't want to deal with this rude girl.

As I was analyzing my friends, there was someone who caught my attention. She had ponytail-style blonde hair that flowed softly like silk, her beautiful face had an idol-like aura. Her slender body and medium breast made almost all boys probably melt in front of her.

Her name is Karuizawa Kei, Hirata's girlfriend. Unlike the others, she seems calm but that doesn't last long. She definitly stressed too thinking about her dwindling finances.

Then soon she was circling every corner in this classroom, looking for her friends who could lend her their points. However, Nobody wants to lend her their points.

You poor girl, Karuizawa

It was time for me, the last victim to be asked for points by Karuizawa. But here's the thing that I'm confused about. All of her friends are girls, but I'm the only guy other than Hirata (her boyfriend) who was approached by Karuizawa.

Instantly our meeting was seen by the surrounding students, as they were probably curious why Karuizawa would approach a gloomy person like me. They whispering something that i could hear like:

'Why Karuizawa-san approach that gloomy bastard?'

'Isn't she have a boyfriend, why did she approached other boys?'

'On top of that, Hirata is just watching there.'

In a low tone as if whispering, Karuizawa spoke to me

"H-hey Ayanokouji-kun, do you have some extra points? I really need it for shopping, hehe."

Oi, don't 'hehe' me. My peaceful life is at stake here Shit.

Some people around seemed to be more interested in our conversation, but there were also some who ignored us. Then Hirata, who was observing, just smiled at the two of us.

Oi Hirata, this is your girl. WHY ARE YOU SMILING LIKE THAT? He should be jealous.

Isn't that right, my loyal readers?

"Hmm, Karuizawa right?" She just nod it like that, with both of her hand in the back. Karuizawa just smiled while closing her eyes.

 Karuizawa just smiled while closing her eyes

SOURCE: COTE ANIME SEASON 2 EPS 1 (20:19)

Why she doing that 'girlfriend' stuff to me. Karuizawa you should do it that thing infront of Hirata, your boyfriend. I don't know what her motive.