"Reece, if you're going to be doing that kind of stuff with a girl in my house, I'd prefer you not do it in the kitchen where we eat," a stern voice interrupted us.

"Oh my god, it's his Dad," I thought, feeling a rush of embarrassment. Reece chuckled into my neck as I squirmed.

My cheeks were ablaze with mortification, and I didn't want to turn around to face his father.

"Sure, no problem, Dad. Come on, Lorna, let's go to my room." Reece takes my hand pulling me away from the counter.

I reluctantly turned around, my face almost as red as Mr. Matthews'. His eyes were wide and filled with shock.

"H-hey, Mr. Matthews," I stammered, feeling utterly mortified. "Lorna, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize it was you," he said, glaring at Reece, his mouth pressed into a straight line. Lance, standing to his left, was trying his best but failing to hold in his laugh.

"Please, let this floor open up and swallow me whole," I silently wished.

I rushed out of the kitchen, making it clear that I needed to get dressed and head home. Reece followed me, still laughing, as we entered his room.

He embraced me from behind, and I covered my face with my hands. "I want to die," I groaned out.

Reece chuckled and said, "Come on, it's not that bad."

I smacked him on the arm. "You told me no one was home."

His grin faded, and he sighed, "they weren't supposed to be home this early, he smirked and then shrugged his shoulder.

Your dad and Lance heard me moaning. I can't face them again." I buried my head into his chest, feeling utterly ashamed..

It's fine babe don't stress.

He starts pushing me back towards the bed, pushing me down and getting on top of me and soon as his head dips down for a kiss.
Lance pops his head in the door.

"Can't  leave her alone for a minute, can you, bro?" Lance teased with a chuckle.

Reece growled at his chuckling brother. "Get out."

Lance retreated, still grinning. "Alright, alright."Oh Dad said breakfast will be ready in five."

Reece turned his attention back to me, his eyebrow arched.

'We need to stop. Your dad and brother will think I'm slutty if we keep this up." He smirks and remarks maybe you are a little slutty, 'moaning in my kitchen in front of my Dad and brother. "Tut tut ..

I pushed him off me, narrowing my eyes at him. "If anyone is, it's you," I retorted.

He just laughed, and we both knew that breakfast with his family was going to be quite entertaining. Well entertaining for them, awkward for me.

***
The next morning, Reece sends me a text, "I'm outside, baby."

A smile spread across my face at his endearing word for me. Never in my life would I have thought I'd hear Reece call me "baby"!

"Be there in a sec," I sent back, quickly grabbing my bag and shouting a goodbye to my mom and dad as I rushed out the door.

"Hi," I greeted Reece as I climbed into his jeep. He eyed me up, and now leaning over, he cupped my jaw and planted a longing kiss on my lips.

"Reece, my parents are home. They could see us," I whispered urgently.

He sniggered and turned his face towards my house. "Too late," he said with a lopsided smile.