a re-opened injury

Back with Blitzwing, Bumblebee, and the other bots:

Because the humans had not been careful at all with Blitzwing he was slowly spiraling into the equivalent of a coma. Bumblebee was trying to keep him online and Ratchet has doing his best to stop the leaking energon. Bumblebee turned and stared at the door. "If I can get out I can find something to help him..." Then Bumblebee stood up and ran towards the door. "Bumblebee!" Ratchet yelled. But there was nothing that could stop the determined scout. He banged his shoulder plate against it, denting it slightly. He backed up and ran against it again, it dent further. He kept going, as the door morphed in bent metal. But as Bumblebee bent the door, he injured he arm quite bad. After a lot of banging he had created a hole big enough for him to fit through. This was the only time he could be thankful for being so small. Just as he was about to squeeze through the hole he heard someone walking down the hall towards the cell. He knew if he was cought he would never be able to help Blitzwing. So he squeezed though and down the hall. But he heard the steps catching up behind him. "No, I need to help-" His thought was interrupted by him being picked up. "No!" He yelled struggling, then turned and saw that he had been picked up by Soundwave. "Stop struggling." Bumblebee slowed down for a moment to see what he was going to saw. "What?" "I have medical supplies." Bumblebee was confused for a moment. "To help Blitzwing?" Bumblebee asked, as an excitement grew. "Yes." Soundwave turned, still holding Bumblebee, and walked back to the cell. "We will put him in the medical bay. Your medic can help." Soundwave reached the cell door and opened it. Ratchet was knelt beside Blitzwing trying his best to help him, but without any medical supplies it was difficult. Soundwave set Bumblebee down and said to Ratchet. "Are you the medic?" Ratchet looked up at Soundwave. "Yes. Why?" Soundwave didn't reply, he jsut said. "Grab Blitzwing and come this way." Bumblebee and Ratchet grabbed Blitzwing and followed Soundwave out. The cell door was shut and locked, then Soundwave walked down the hall. After a few minutes they all made it to the medical bay. Blitzwing was set on a table then Soundwave handed Ratchet a some medical things. "We will help him." Soundwave said as they both started to work on Blitzwing. Bumblebee, not being able to do much, sat in the corner and just watched. Bumblebee had been really, really, overwhelmed. So he was on the verge of tears. After a few minutes he heard somebot walking down the hall. He slowly stood up and walked to the door. He peaked out.

(I'm so sorry that I made you all wait to long for these few part T^T. I've been dealing with some family stuff, and not been in the best mental condition... but hey, the story is coming to a close soon and I'll be done soon! ^v^)