'' Yah! I know just not now. When I gather courage I'll tell him.''

With that we made a deal to keep this pregnancy a secret till I was ready to come clean. She supported me all the way even though it meant she'd be keeping a secret from Lukah.Suddenly the door opened. Thank goodness it was the doctor. I had thought about the worst.

''Well for now Mrs. Jones, you are free to go home, but in case of anything I've contacted the family doctor, he'll be in charge of the situation. '' He paused. ''For now please take care of yourself to avoid any instant of miscarriage.'' He warned.

He was definitely right. I can't bare to loose my child due to the fact that I wasn't able to cope with certain situations. This was the only bond I get to keep for a lifetime in order to be with him. Soon both Gabby and I, were driven back to the hotel by Lukah. She tucked me in bed after having a quick meal for the day.

'' Girl try to relax okay.''

I nodded and assured her I'll be okay on my own. A nap was all I needed. I watched as the nimbus clouds gathered outside. it was windy too. Trees swayed indicating it was going to rain heavily. Soon it started pouring as thunder hit so loudly. I wished he could have been here to assure me everything would be okay.

Soon my hands found way to my stomach. I rubbed it slightly as my mind became aware of my situation. 'I am going to have a child, his child'. I laughed at the thought. It was kind of scary yet I loved the sensation it brought. I knew I was still young for this but on the other hand it was a good deal for me. It was not long that I felt myself slowly by slowly shutting my eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

''Shit.'' I cursed when I woke up.

It was past midnight. I had slept for six whole hours. My stomach kept rumbling. Initially I would ignore and go back to sleep, but now it wasn't the same case. I had a little being in me who needed to eat in order to grow. Quickly I made my way to the door down the hallway to the elevator.

''Ma'am. Its quite late. As expected, Miss Gabby said you'd be down here. Follow me. Your meal is being prepared as we speak.'' she informed me.

No wonder I love that girl. Some times she can be a real savior. I was dead starving at the moment and the only thing I wished for was a plate full of delicacies to fill an elephants stomach. Too much for exaggeration but that was the fact. I followed her close behind, in the elevator and down to the VIP section. Soon I was in my own booth waiting to be served. No one was around except for the hotel attendees serving and I.

''Enjoy

''Enjoy.'' She spoke once the food was served.

I felt honored for a while. That was not until I saw Gabby and Lukah coming my way. Well that was a moment of glory.

'' I win'' I heard Gab shout.

''What did you win?'' I asked curiously munching.

The looks they gave me says it all.