Me: What do you mean?

Thea Queen: That you have a hot body! You're gorgeous!

Me: Thank you; you'll make me blush.

Kayla: Who'll take care of the little ones?

Me: Alexa and my dad. They'll take them to the park and I'll start getting ready. I see that you all have your makeup on.

Felicity Smoak: Yes; so don't make us cry.

Thea Queen: It was too early to put on the dresses, so we brought them over. We'll get dressed here if it's okay with you.

Me: Of course. We've got plenty of time till the ceremony.

Felicity Smoak: Show us the wedding dress.

Me: Come over to the bedroom, it's still in its protective bag. I'll just show it off the hanger for now and put it on later.

Kayla: You're right; better be careful.

When I opened the bag and they saw the dress, they were speechless.

Felicity Smoak: It's perfect!

Me: It was a custom order; Evelyn made it.

Thea Queen: What are Luke and Nora going to wear?

Me: Nora is going to wear a pink tutu dress and a bow on her head. Luke is going to wear a light blue tux, with a dark blue bowtie. They'll obviously get dressed last minute, because they're babies and you never know what can happen.

Kayla: You're right. Lately I've been learning firsthand how easily they get dirty.

Me: Are your little ones with Mon-El?

Kayla: Yes. Clark is helping him at the moment, since he wanted to practice.

Me: Oh, they've become test subjects. –I said and we laughed.

Kayla: You could say that.

Me: They'll come over, right? They'll be flower girl and ring bearer?

Kayla: Yes, don't worry, everything will be as discussed.

Me: Great.

The conversation flowed easily and we had a great time, until the time passed and I started getting ready. I put on light makeup, because I wanted all the attention to be on the dress. I put on a soft brown eye shadow and over that a brighter glittery one. I applied eyeliner and drew the line slightly upwards, while placing three rhinestones on my right eye. I put on mascara, blush and a pink matte lipstick, topped with clear liquid lipstick to make it shine. I curled my hair and let two strands fall to frame my face. After checking everything in the mirror, I put on the wedding dress.

The top part was a tight corset, which was see-through and glittery, while the bottom part was slightly puffed and glittery. I decided on not wearing a veil.

Felicity Smoak: Wow, it looks even more amazing on you! You are stunning!

There was a knock on the door.

Me: You can come in dad.

Luke Lovely: Wow, baby girl, I have no words! You are absolutely beautiful! You look like a princess! Won't you put anything on your head?

Me: I was thinking about a flower wreath.

Luke Lovely: A princess should wear something that suits her. –he said and took a small crown behind his back, placing it on my head.

Me: Dad, it's so beautiful! Thank you! –I said looking at myself in the mirror and hugged him tightly.

I was feeling emotional, but I had promised myself I wouldn't cry, so my makeup wouldn't get messy. I took a deep breath and smiled at him.