Chapter 42

Vanessa Lovely's POV

Luke Lovely: Are you ready sweetie?

Me: I don't know dad, I'm stressing out.

Luke Lovely: Every bride is stressed on their wedding day.

A month had passed since the battle and today's my wedding day with Barry and Emma's with Bucky and Steve. The five of us had decided to have a double wedding in a vineyard. Emma managed to find the perfect spot for us, because it was her dream location ever since she was a young girl. We made most of the decisions about the decorations, color schemes and flowers together, but she took up the organizing; as she said, she'd been working on it for a long time.

I decided to ask Kayla to be my maid of honor, since she's one of my closest friends. Barry asked Cisco to be his best man. We were also overjoyed when Oliver agreed to get ordained online and officiate our wedding.

As of last night, I've been staying at my dad's house with the babies, so that I don't see Barry. Everyone kept talking about bad luck and we decided to go for it. Truthfully, I didn't want to risk it either, superstitions or not... we've been through too much already.

I know that every bride gets stressed, but I feel like my heart is going to burst.

Luke Lovely: Vanessa, did you listen?

Me: No, I'm sorry; what did you say?

Luke Lovely: Should I let you get ready?

Me: No, I'm waiting for the girls; Kayla, Felicity, Caitlin and Thea are on their way. What about the little ones?

Luke Lovely: They're still asleep, but Alexa and I will take care of everything. Don't worry.

Me: I'm not worried as long as you're here. –I said and he hugged me tightly.

Then the bell rang and the girls came in.

Kayla: Where's the bride? –she shouted excitedly.

Me: Here; and I'm freaking out!

Caitlin Snow: That's why we're here; help you relax. Frost agrees.

Felicity Smoak: Where are my little snuggle-bunnies?

Luke Lovely: We're here. –my dad said, mimicking a baby's voice, bringing the babies over.

Felicity took Nora in her arms and Kayla took Luke.

Thea Queen: I see Kayla went straight to her godson.

Kayla: What can I do? Look at these chubby little cheeks, how can anyone resist? –she asked laughing, while fake-pinching his cheeks and he grabbed her fingers, putting them in his mouth, making all of us laugh.

Felicity Smoak: I'm still upset that I'm not a godmother to either of them. –she complained.

Me: Oliver will marry us...

Felicity Smoak: It's not the same, but I'll turn a blind eye because I'll get the next batch.

Me: I don't know if there'll be another one...

Thea Queen: You know that you're killing her, right?

Me: Yes, but I'll try for Felicity...

Kayla: Of course you will, because I want to be a godmother again. I love it.

Me: Girls, slow down a bit. I still haven't recovered from the birth; psychologically I mean.

Thea Queen: I'm glad you clarified, because I was about to punch you. –she said laughing.