"ok what are our #ootds." i said inna white girl voice makin jaivyn look at me crazy. i bussed out laughin and went to see that he picked out our grey essentials set and black yeezy slides.

"okk this cute and we gon match period." i said and went to hug him.

heon show it but he like puttin outfits out for us. and everytime i ask him to do it we be matchin.

he went in the bathroom and did everything he needed to do while i got dressed. i got our jewelry out and put my shi on and after he got dressed he put his shi on.

"we most definitely ate." i said lookin at our outfit in the mirror.

"fasho, when i pick the fits shi always tuff." he said messin wit his hair.

"you tryna throw shots?" i asked lookin at him crazy.

"no maam, yo fits 'eat' too." he said usin what i said earlier makin me laugh.

he grabbed my hand and we walked out and into the living room. surprisingly we was the only ones out so i checked the time seein it 11:26.

"baeee we early!!" i said cheesin so hard cs any other day we late as hell.

he put his hand up for a high five and when i went to do it he did the dougie makin me mug him and flip him off.

"im js playin baeee," he said pullin me into a forceful hug and rockin us from side to side.

"oh wow look at the lovebirds out here early." lyric said with akai behind her. she was wearin a black cropped hoodie and black sweats with black foam runners. akai basically had on the same shi but a regular hoodie.

"why tf yall got on the same shi." akai said lookin at me and jaivyn.

"nigga, so is you and lyric." jaivyn said lookin at him crazy.

"lyric ik youan copy my whole outfit, its giving fan." he said sayin the last part sassy makin evb laugh.

"big pregnant comin throughhh." zai said walkin infront of alaina with his hand behind her and her rollin her eyes. they was wearin matching navy nike techs with black crocs.

"ok so evb copied us." i told to jaivyn and he nodded.

"fans." he said makin me shake my head like i was disappointed.

"um lyric copied me and i alr know yall planned yall shit out, and i doubt zaire tried to argue with big pregnant abt they fit." akai said when alaina threw a pillow at him makin evb laugh.

"she sorry, her and baby hungry." zai said gettin the pillow and puttin it back.

kion came down in his brown spider set and startin shootin webs.

"oh ikyfl." i said as we all stared at him.

"sometimes i really think you should been in special ed." lyric said makin us all laugh.

since we was prolly gonna have hella shit we took 4 cars and seperately went through the store with 3 carts, lyric and akai took kion. if we had any duplicates it wouldnt matter cs it would be used anyway. once we finished we all checked out and brought the shi home. we all put everything up and the girls organized it to our liking while the boys brought in boxes from yesterday.

8:57 pm

"we finally finished with unpacking everything." i said and laid across the bed.

me and jaivyn spent hours unpacking all our clothes and stuff into the room with obvious breaks.

"i wanna make alfredo." jai said layin beside me.

"omgg lets make some, come on." i said immediately getting up and grabbin his hand.

"can you text the gc while i get the ingredients please." i said and he pulled out his phone. we had a big ass gc js to talk abt anything such as food.

"ok imma start the sauce, can you season the chicken." i said and he did as told.

we cooked real smoothly and didnt argue once. it was fun asf and we was js talkin and jokin the whole time.

"ok we done, tell evb come here while i make plates." i said and he did that and then started helpin me. we made chicken alfredo with breadsticks, and a caesar salad as an appetizer.

"we should get a cookin show like snoop and martha." jaivyn said while passin me a plate. 

"and should, it would be hella popular too." i said.

"hello chefs." alaina said comin downstairs rubbin her stomach. she hasnt really started showin yet it js looks like shes slightly bloated. evb else followed behind her includin my dad and sat down at the table. me and jai passed out plates then sat down. we prayed and began to eat.

———————————————————————-

ik i been m.i.a im sorryyy, but imma try to be back. i also dont know what to do with this book so help please.

but still please enjoy, vote, and comment 💋⭐️

++ make sure to read my new book below

This story will be based on a song by one of my fav artists Jhené Aiko, her song "Stay Ready (What a Life)"

This story will be based on a song by one of my fav artists Jhené Aiko, her song "Stay Ready (What a Life)". Her song is about being in the moment and appreciating it with her and her partner and that's exactly what this story will show.