"OWW!!" thanks to my fall, he got his goddamn fucking sense and turned away immediately

"I'm sorry! I didn't know you were in there!! I called you many times but you didn't answer that's why I opened the door!! are you okay? by the way, can you get  up on your own??"

"OKAY MY ASS! YOU KNOW I WENT TO SHOWER!! DIDN'T YOU HEAR THE SHOWER SOUND??!!"

"No, not really for real! it was too quiet, as if the room was soundproof. and above all, you went in there half an hour ago!! our parents told me to call you since we are about to have breakfast and we will leave soon! and when I didn't hear anything from your side, I opened the door to check if you were really not in there!! above all if you were in there! why didn't you fucking lock the door?!!"

ugh I really forgot to lock the door since I had the memory of my home. oh god what kind of shit is this, there is no point in arguing what's seen is seen. *headpalm* I will atleast try to get up,  I slowly got up from the place  and hold on to the towel handle for support and wrapped the towel around my hips, jungkook slowly turned around to see me standing up but limping. he then came to my side and held my waist. he looked seriously worried for me..

"did your legs got sprained? where do you feel pain the most?"

"i dont think so.. but my butt and back hurts.."

he walked me to the bed and made me to sit, 

"take some rest! lie down if you want, I'll get you some ointments.. we will  leave a little later" 

"oh okay.."

it feels I dont know..I feel like I shifted my roles from a farmer to a prince now. maybe the way I pathetically fell on my butt evoked kindness in his heart ??

after some while when I felt I was getting little fine, I got up from the bed and decided to get dressed. how long am I planning to sit with just my towel. with some struggle I finally got dressed up and I heard jungkook knocking at the door now! *eye roll* he could have a did that a little while ago. I told him to come inside. he had an ointment in his arm and  he passed it to me. 

"put them on where you feel hurt"

I looked at him unbelievably for his undiscovered kindness which was discovered today

"why you staring at me like that? do you want me to spread it on your ass?"  he said smugly

here we go again, kindness my ass!!  

"no thank you! could you please get out or you intended to watch duh?"

" I dont mind it though since I already saw it! but I definitely wouldn't wanna see you touch your ass in front of me. "

oh my gawd, if I was fine, I could have broken his balls and completely destroyed his future generation by now!.

"IF YOU DONT WANNA SEE THEN FUCK OFF!" 

he laughed and went out of the room and closed the door to give me some privacy, uff privacy?! I lost it today!.

after when I'm done, I came out of the room walking like I passed 60 years of my life in a blink of a eye and now I'm 82 with my hands pressing on my back and jungkook entered our room and packed our bags and came out shortly.. my parents after noticing me, asked me what happend

 "son! what happened to you?" asked his dad

I wanted to say, your son just came inside while I was showering, and I ended up falling when I was trying to cover my private parts... but I choosed not to

"Um, I just slipped on the bathroom" and I looked at jungkook to show him my murder glare, and he turned away his face.

"Oh god, my son! do you wanna go to the hospital? let's check if your bones are ok!!" said my dad

"no no i'm fine dad."

"mr.min, we will complain to sihyuk!! they need to replace their bathroom tiles! even I noticed it! it was kind of slippery!"

"Oh yes! we will do it right away!"

"no no uncle! it was my fault! uh, my clothes were about to fall down, so I tried to catch it .. you know, I kind of rushed.."I said, looking away from them, 
"Oh okay, tell me if you wanna gonna go to the hospital," said my dad

and I looked at our moms who were having a very creepy smile on their face,  their son is injured...our moms, when they are together, they are super weird and creepy..

while we were about to leave, I heard them say

"Our sons really grew up faster than we thought,"

duh, I'm 21, and he is 19. What do they think all these time then?!

wait a damn minute..........i-i hope they are not thinking what crossed in my head just now!...

(A/N: a Quadra-update (idk if it's the word but still)? cause why not!

I wasn't home yesterda,  so I didn't get to update! so as a forgivenes,  here comes 4 chaps update for y'all! love y'all 😘😘)