But I do hate him

*Warning* slight mention of homophobia

strangely it felt like a real date too...

Anyway it doesn't matter I guess, since I had a really good time and learned something very  unexpected about taehyung. since we weren't close enough, I never got to know anything about him..ahhh I think I should probably sleep now *yawns*

Jungkook's pov:

I always felt that taehyung is acting weirdly strange around yoongi these days, He does had that little soft corner for him even before, because he tried talking with me to solve any issues I had with yoongi but those days I  just refuses and there were even times when people talk shits about yoongi, he just stands up for him which I never complained  because even it pisses me off. they think talking shit about yoongi to me will make me like them. I know that they hate me too since their crush fangirls around me but those snakes keep on  wrapping around me, how much ever I try to push them away they keep coming in. Thanks to my parents I can't say anything rude to them since I'm the rightful heir of jeon family and I need to keep my personality and my family's status perfect. But one day I lost control of this attitude and stood up for a guy who soon became my bestfriend for the rest of my life, the gem out of all snakes. I saw him everyday in school, his t-shirt looked as if it was never ironed and his hair was pretty long, I used to wonder how he see things and sometimes I even see him peeping glances at me but I never bothered to talk to him.  With the snakes around me, I were desperately wishing for isolation and I dont wanna add another extra guy in my snake list.  But suddenly one day I saw a new different person out of him, I couldn't help but notice it, and those snakes tried to bully him and I felt the urge to stand up for him, on the way I had to lose a part of the dignified attitude I kept on all these time. But he never made me regret the choice I made that day. We never kept anything from each other he was there for me in every situations. I even made sure he was in the same college as me. At college I found lot other guys same like taehyung who doesn't stick to me for my money. 

but nowadays I feel like taehyung is hiding something from me, he is being too sticky with yoongi, whenever he see yoongi he go backhug him, then yoongi would startle and just stay still!  sometimes I  even find them talking in some  codes. I thought maybe tae is just messing with yoongi, but as days go by, its getting worse. Some time after yoongi left from the room,  I saw him climbing behind tae's motorcycle and leaving, and for the whole day I didn't see yoongi nor tae. so the whole day they were together and.. it makes me anxious. 

I dont hate yoongi, because he is not organized, but he always make me anxious. when I saw him for the first time, I knew I can never be friend with him  because he made my heart flutter. I felt scared and the sudden urge inside me  felt like I should express to him that I disliked him. 

In this world, male and female are created by god, so they can be together and follow the rules of nature and reproduce and sustain the population of the species. There is no way a guy should feel anything for another guy. when I knew that there are guys who like and be with other guys, I felt disgusted and I NEVER EVER WANTED TO BE LIKE ONE. But with yoongi around me, it always scared me. I tried my best to ignore and avoid him but he was literally everywhere I go! almost like a very haunting nightmare. I hate him because he make me feel this way, he make me feel like I might become one like those guys. I hate him because I end up noticing him even if I try my best to ignore him. Because of this every time I have to repeat myself in my mind that I hate him so I wont become what I'm nervous about.

 One day, long after our first meet, when my parents dragged me along with them to go to his house for dinner. Everyone sat down at the table and he wasn't there and when his mother was about to leave to call for him, my mother stopped her and made me go instead. When I opened the door to his room, I had to see something that terrorized me for the rest of my life. he was wearing a long oversized t-shirt and a  short which nearly showed all his legs. On top of that, he was bending down to look for something that went under his bed. the way he arched down and placing his ass on my view made my thoart dry and had to stay still for some minute to finally gain consciousness, how can a guy have a beautiful body? is he really a guy? if I take off all that clothing out of him, will I see a girl instead? these thoughts made my heart shiver out of nervousness. no guy made me feel this way, it was only him and him alone. Thankfully I gained my consciousness before I get full rock boner, I still cannot let go the shock I had that day, what if I got boner and he sees it, how will he respond? in short I cannot put my head clear when he is around me. 

but when I finally thought forgetting his existence can solve my problem, my friends from college started meddling in his life, there was one time they beat  him until he was hospitalized for two weeks without my knowledge. I went crazy when I heard it from taehyung when he called me to ask if I was part of that plan.  I was super angry that I was about to beat them for doing something so horrible to him  but  taehyung stopped me and said yoongi forgiven them already. After that incident I always kept a watch on yoongi to see anyone else trying shits with him,  I know he can handle 1 to 2 people by himself but still I followed him without suspicion and sometimes even go and annoy him so I can stick to his side and nobody would try anything in my watch.

And later I slowly moved away from him before I get trouble with myself and now I see my bestfriend tae being overly touchy with yoongi and having secrets between them. Me and taehyung never really had a talk about sexual orientation since taehyung had a girlfriend once so I assumed he was straight and in my case, I tried dating once so I can throw away all these yoongi things but she was annoying, she was loud and overly dramatic and overly possessive she even tried putting restrictions on me and finally I got pissed  and told her to fuck off. And about yoongi... I don't know, I never saw him with a girl nor in relationship with a guy. Personally speaking, it could be a waste to give his kind of body to a girl but.. I definitely dont want him to be with another guy either.. but I do hate him....