Outing part- 1

After we came back, I went inside my room and lay on my bed. somehow, I was saved today, but these coming days.. I have no idea what will happen... I could hear my parents  noise coming from downstairs, probably its the commotion of them trying to pack their clothes. I'm too lazy to get up from my bed and do the packing. I'll do it tomorrow morning,  and I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to my sleep.

....

"YOONIEE!!! wake up!!! thanks to your alarm, we all are up, and why are you the only one still sleeping?!"

ugh mom, why is she being too noisy??

"GET UP!!" she threw a pillow on my head to get me up, and I got up and sat on my bed  rubbing my head to see her crossing arms and standing in front of me. 

" uhggh, mom.." I whimpered to get at least 5 mins extra sleep

"No! you need to get up now! 22 years old and still need mom to get him up in the morning!! did you forget that we are going for an outing with jeons! there are only 30 minutes left for 8 am!  and where is your bag? your dad is putting them on the car!"

oh fuck I totally forgot! shit shit if I tell her that I didn't pack my clothes..

"Um..mom, I thought I'll do it in the morning.."

and yes, what I am going to expect, it's on its way... she looked as if she would spit fire now, so I ran to the bathroom. In that way, I'd save myself.  I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower, and came to the room. I checked the time to see we still have 15mins left, relieved I changed my clothes and took 4 pairs of my clothes, since keeping additional pair  is important and you will never know what can possibly happen, I put them on my duffle bag and came downstairs to meet with my parents who were waiting for me. since we still have 10 minutes left, they won't murder me yet.

we all entered our car and drove off to his house. once we reached there,  we waited for them.They were  giving  their home key to the security. and we all start to  leave together to the resort.

once we reached,  the resort staff guided us to  our rooms and duh....something that hadn't crossed my mind came into the picture..

we booked only 3. FUCKING . ROOMS!

which means I'll have to sleep with Jungkook tonight!!!. we slept together before, but that was when we were too young,  but this is not the same! now we are  grown ass dudes! I whispered to my mom's ear to book an additional room!

*whisper*

"yoongi-yah! what do you mean? "

"no mom we are big dudes, now. How can we sleep in the same bed?"

"baby its not a big deal! you guys are childhood friends! moreover,  you  have slept with him before."

"no no that's when we were ki --"

Noo bab,  we won'tt be booking any additional room, there are only 3 rooms empty on this floor! if we are booking a new one, you will be on some other floor!!"

*end of whispering*

ugh, there is no option left, this is the end of it.. Jungkook took the key to our room and opened it to enter, and I followed him behind. our parents told us to put our bags in the room and come out to have our breakfast in the café of the resort. I looked over at Jungkook but he was way too silent and not even looking at me...atleast he will bicker when he is with me but now he is completely silent and ignoring me..ughh why showing this much attitude to me..its not like I planned this trip..

Jungkook's pov:

Does he like shorts a way too much? only on college I see him wearing pants and most of the times, he keeps wearing those damn shorts and give me a very hard time!. and on top of that his shirt which he left two buttons open showing off his entire neck and a part of his chest! is he trying to seduce me? I better not fall for his trap, so I didn't look or even talked with him the whole time.

when I found that there were only 3 rooms booked, I knew that yoongi and I'll have to share one.. I dont know if it's supposed to make me anxious, but ugh, my heart sure feels excited. 

After our breakfast,  we all came out to see the view outside, and not many people were outside since the party starts by the evening. so we all applied our sunscreen and then decided to go into the water. our father stripped of their shirts and jumped into the water, and our mothers took their seat under the shade and sipped on their drink. and I spotted a two-seater jet ski near the shore, and hell yas! I wanna ride those since we are already here! I looked at yoongi to see what he was doing, but he stood there beside me looking at the beach, I see he was feeling awkward. haa, I mentally smirked, thinking what I could do with him to kill that awkwardness.  I held his hand and told him to come with me. he looked at me, shocked. probably because he didn't expect this kind of talk from me.

I pulled him towards the jet ski, and I climbed onto one. Now he looked even more lol cute because of how shocked he looked.

"Oh hell, nah! Do you expect me to ride this?"

no I expect you to ride me..what the fuck! get a hold jungkook!

"yes why not?  if you are scared to ride one by yourself you can climb on mine. its two seater anyways"

"i-i am not scared! I can ride one so fine!! dont think you are the only one who knows everything!!"  

it should be illegal to be this cute, arghh my heart! I know he can't ride it. it's hurting his pride, but I dont want him to fall into the water.

"yes yes my yoongi can ride it so fine, maybe better than me! so why dont you climb on mine and teach me your moves? or are you scared to climb on mine? Because you are afraid of my moves?" Did I say my? I hope he dont notice it..

I looked at him to see his reactions, he blushes when he felt embarrassed, which made him the cutest! I hope he will get on  mine without being stubborn.

"ugh fuck off!" he said which he meant to sound annoyed but ended up sounding more like a whimper and climbed behind me and I couldn't hold in my laughter and it bursted out, which to him maybe sounded as a mocking since he was turning like a tomato with the embarrassment  but I was laughing at how cute he was.

once I started it, it rode with a speed and yoongi had to hug me so he wouldn't fall! heh motorcycle! I didn't wanna make fun of him during the ride cause with his pride hurting, he will let go of me so I chosed to simply enjoy the ride but kept my eyes on yoongi cause I dont anything happen to him because I was just focusing on my fun. Qnd And then we heard our fathers calling out 

"YOU LADIESSS ARE NO FUN! GET INTO THE WATER" and they came out of the water and dragged our mothers into the water and soaked them which was followed with mothers bickerings with our dad for ruining their clothes but continued to laugh and play with them. I looked at yoongi behind who was also looking them smiling while still hugging me. I tilted the jet ski to the side, heh, I know how to get his attention.

"WAAAH ASSHOLE DONT DO THAT,"  scared yoongi held on to me even tighter. his whole body was resting on my body at this point. and I shamelessly kept doing that, and after 2 - 3 times, he felt comfortable with the movement, so he loosened his grip and was now having fun rather than being scared.

"Heh, you can't do the same trick on me again,"

"Oh, is that so?" I smirked at titled the jet ski even deeper till we were so close to landing on water and he panicked again but now he is confident that I wont let him fall as he scooped some amount of water and threw it on my head and now was giggling and laughing behind me and so do I. maybe this is the first time we genuinely laughed with each other when we were together. now we are far from our parents . I'm glad he is having fun...