Coming days

It's making me scared and excited..

yoongi's pov:

After I started changing  my clothes, he immediately got up from his bed and rushed out.. First, he wanna watch and now wanna run away, duh? what perfect guy ? he is a perfect weirdo!. I rolled my eyes and changed into the shorts he had given me and left the room to meet with our parents. Probably my parents are about to leave. Ha,  I'm stuck here...

I came downstairs and saw our parents,  along with Jungkook,  having some serious discussion. My entry had interrupted them since they all stopped to look at me.

"Ah, yoongi baby! there is a happy news for you!" said my mom.. what happy news? are they taking me back home today? then hell yeh, happy news!

"What is it, mom? " I asked her to hear what I wanted to hear.

"we will be spending our weekend together with jeons!!!"

eh whaaaaaaaaaaat?????  It's definitely not a happy one!

"Yes! we will be going to the Windside Beach Resort!! just for 2 days, and a night we will spend there!! " said his mom

oh HELL FUCKING NAH! OMG I HAVE GONE THROUGH BAD LUCKS MANY TIMES BUT NOTHING AS WORSE AS THIS!! I immediately looked at Jungkook so maybe we can join hands and bring up a plan against this! but he looked as if he had accepted his fate long back even before my entry. But I guess it will be waste of time even if I bring up an excuse by myself since their face look like they already planned everything out and even booked our rooms there..haa.. Wait maybe I can use this opportunity to escape today! then I only need to bear him for tomorrow and the day after it ughh... but ya, today I'll be saved, and he will too calm down by tomorrow! hehehe, and here I go with my plan!

"Oh, that's amazing, aunt!! I can't wait for tomorrow! oh but I need to get my clothes for the coming days, I'll go home today and pack my clothes for tomorrow!!" 

"But son yoongi, we will go home  and get your clothes and come here tomorrow! I think Jungkook will be sad if you come with us today. "

uh no no, what is he ? a kid, duh?? 
" No, dad! you dont know my taste! you will randomly pick some of my clothes, I'm afraid!!  " I looked at Jungkook for help. Now, only he can save me!! "kookie-ah! dont be sad! your hyung will come back tomorrow!" I let out one of my biggest smiles and tried to wrap my arm around Jungkook's shoulder to look extra friendly, but ugh, he is taller than me. It's uncomfortable to put arms around him like that. I waited for his reply but he was just staring at me! I had to put pressure on my hands, which was on his shoulder, to give him the hint. and my eyes, which was looking at him, said,' You dont like my presence right! so tell them!! you ain't sad for meee leaving sayyy sayyy' after a few sec of our staring competition he finally nodded his head slightly for getting the hint .

"Ye, it's true that I'll be a little disappointed today." No, noo, that's not what you have to say, Jungkook!! I was mentally screaming at this point, "But it's fine since I'll get to spend my time with him in the coming days! So I'll let him go home today!" he said, smiling to me.

He is such a cute guy whenever he smiles, but never did to me when we are away from our parents... only if we didn't have a problem. Wait, maybe in these coming days, I'll get him to tell me, but I'm kind of anxious to ask him after what happened today!., but this is between me and him! And I need to know why am I the one in wrong! It's my right!

"ok, it's getting late. we will be leaving then! we will come here in the morning at 8 and we will all leave together!"

"yes sure mr. min!" said his parents.

"Oh, wait a minute, lemme change!" I told them since I was still wearing Jungkook's clothes

"no no its fine, yoongi! you can bring it here tomorrow!" 

"Oh ok, aunt," my parents and I were getting into our car, and we turned back and waved them bye. my mother and his mother hugged each other and they were whispering something, and were giggling, I dont give too many importance such things  cause you know its a girl bestie's thing and we started driving away. I  feel relieved for being saved today, but I couldn't help myself being anxious for what will happen on the coming days...