✨chapter 4

" Ohh well in that case, let's start all over again, Hi Diva how are you doing today." He said smiling at me

" I'm good, Alhamdulilah. Auwal"

" That's great to hear. I would like to be friends with you if that's fine by you mademoiselle" he said smugly

"Well being friends with me in this school comes with a catch, because you'll have to be friends with Adnan and Nana"

"Whoever said I wasn't friends with them" I just gave him a look that screamed really!

" Okay okay, don't look at me like that I'm literally friends with everyone you know, it's really hard to not like me as you can see" he said feeling so full of himself uhhh.

I was about to talk when Barbie interrupted "Hey Auwal can I see you please, I need your help" she said while completely ignoring my presence, wahala.

"I'm coming"he replied her.

"Auwal Now!" She said leaving no room for argument. Awkward....

"And I said I'm coming, you clearly met me in the middle of a conversation, I'll come when I'm done Barbie" he said to her with a serious voice.

Please  they should carry this drama away from my seat. She walked away angrily

" Clearly you are really friends with everyone, go and talk to your babe before she comes back again"

"Diva she's not my babe" Auwal said

"And you don't need to justify anything to me just go, besides break is almost over"

"This is not over" he said while leaving.

"Yeah yeah whatever"
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was time to go home, Nana and Adnan were waiting for me to finish packing my bag." Ehh en, you traitors so now you can wait for me when you were supposed to save me from an awkward conversation during short break, you idiots took off. Even you Adnan, you Left me. 1-0"

"Haba mana, it wasn't that way, we just gave you space so you'll have enough juicy gists, oya start talking" Nana said doing some weird thing with her eyebrows.

"You'll have to bribe me if you want to hear gist if not, just fashi" we were walking out of the class when Auwal joined us, the four of us were sitting outside all talking while waiting for our names to be called so we can leave this dungeon.

This Haidar of a boy will never been seen only when his name gets called. Speaking of the devil, Haidar Appeared.

"Viva can you please give me your water" Haidar asked so sweetly that I almost thought he wasn't my brother.

I looked at him with suspicion" I've finished mine, Nana please do you have water?"

"No I don't sorry"

"Here you can have this" Auwal gave him a half bottle water.

"Thank you" Haidar said with the most charming smile I've ever seen on that boys face and he ran off. I turned to Auwal and thanked him.

"It's alright. Is that your brother?" Auwal asked me

"Yuppp, the one and only"

"He's such a fine boy" Auwal said.

"Yeah yeah he's fine blah blah blah"

"Jealously jealousy" Nana said in a sing sing voice. I was about to reply her when i heard our names being called. I guess it was time to go home.
I said bye to everyone and Auwal walked with me turns out his name has been called but he was waiting for his brother. When we got out we both greeted ya Idris who was standing with Haidar.