*picture*
*picture*

fans and paparazzis have been going crazy over this, and selfies with the young couple is still getting posted from both fan accounts and civil accounts. We are hoping to see more content of the couple later on, and are sure that it'll certainly happen, since Jenna's spoken about how she can't go out privately without her. So sweet!

I scoffed at the article, and scrolled past it. Media makes it so hard for Jenna to live, since people have been flooding the club ever since they started reporting her being here. The guards escorted the most violent and desperate ones out, but it still panicked Jenna. And I am mad about the fact that the media can't see her — or other famous people for that matter — as a person.

But what concerned me more was Jenna still being gone, without calling. I quickly got up from the sofas and headed towards the bar. I pushed past the people in the line, getting a few irritated shouts and growls back, but I didn't care. I need to find Jenna, she's not safe.

"Hey, did you happen to see Jenna Ortega here around ten minutes ago?"
The woman behind the counter smiled, and nodded.
"Yeah, she ordered a shot plate but never brought it with her. She left with some guy a few minutes ago."

Panic began to hit me as she spoke the last sentence. My baby.

Jenna's pov ::

"What the fuck?!"
I blurted, voice groggy because of the alcohol I've been consuming for the past hour.

"Aren't you a cutie, Jenna Ortega?"
The guy laughed, and stroke his hand over my waist, disgusting me as it moved further down. I tried to slither myself out of his grip, but it just hardened more and more the more I tried.
"Oh we both know that you'll need some dick tonight."
He laughed again, and grabbed my ass as he led me to the stairs leading up to the staff's private spaces. Wait. He's a staff?

I began to panic as he basically dragged me upstairs and into a bedroom. Tears leaving my eyes as he closed the door behind us. Fuck fuck fuck.

Y/n's pov ::

I basically ran in the direction the barista had shown me, and bumped into several people in the rush. But nothing mattered anymore. I hurried upstairs, not caring that guests weren't allowed up there. People saw her getting dragged up the stairs by that guy, and I need to stop him from touching her.

I shot all of the doors open and shouted her name while looking everywhere.

Silent crying and whimpering reached my ears, and I knew immediately that it was her. Jenna. My poor girl. I threw the last door in the corridor open and saw Jenna pinned up against a wall, makeup destroyed and tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Y/n!!"
She cried out and cried even more when she saw me, knowing that she couldn't run into my arms. The guy was violently kissing her neck, and his hands was on Jennas wrists, pinning them against the wall.

"HEY!! DICKHEAD!!"
I exclaimed, and punched him across the face, before pulling Jenna into my arms. She cried into my chest and stayed extremely close to me as I hugged her. The guy growled on the floor, both in pain and anger, as he sat up. I kicked him across the face, making him turn uncounscious.

"Oops"
I couldn't help but giggle when the guy didn't move, but Jenna could barely hold herself together. She just buried her face into my neck, not daring to let go. I picked her up and sat down on the bed as she straddled my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck, still struggling to breathe due to her crying. I stroke her over her back to try to comfort her and calm her down.
"Hey.. I'm here now. It's okay."
I whispered, as Jenna whimpered as an answer.
"He's gone now. Like.. literally."

I looked over at the passed out dickhead in the corner, and snorted. Jenna looked up and over her shoulder, smiling slightly at what I had caused him.
"There you go, baby."
I wiped her tears and smiled before looking deeply into her eyes.
"You did not deserve this."

Jenna sniffled and buried her face in my neck again.
"Let's get you home."
I whispered, and picked her up, as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I quckly ran down the stairs and out of the bar, covering her face from the paparazzis and made the fans back away trying to get Jenna's attention.

I stopped an uber and sat down with her in my lap, placing soft kisses all over her face and on the top of her hair.

"Hey, you're safe now."

Jenna sniffled once again, and wiped her tears before nodding slightly.
"Thank you for being there. I love and appreciate you so much."
She hugged me again before pulling away just to place a long, soft and gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you too, sweetheart."