Chapter 27

Tezy

Garridan reached out slowly for my long silver hair. He wrapped his fingers around the strands.

"I thought you'd never ask, Goddess," he answered. His hooded eyes intently regarded me. His other hand moved to gently caress my cheek with his fingertips. "It would be my great honor to be served by you." He winked.

I bit my lower lip, with a flirty smile on my lips.

The sandy pebbled bed of the stream was comfortable enough for me to kneel. I did not even think where I was. I did not care how the morning howl of autumn air touched our nakedness. I just slowly moved my hands to hold his awakened manhood. There was awe in my eyes as I gazed at his powerful staff in my hands. He was thick, huge, and long. I never thought how massive he was until then. And maybe it was why I loved so much to be possessed by him. It was addictive.

I started to sniff his musky male scent. I could hear his heart pounding hard in his chest. Excitement rose wildly within my chest, too. I ran the tip of my nose into the side of his long rod. Then, my tongue darted to taste his skin for the first time.

"Uhh... Goddess!" he groaned. The hold of his fingers on my hair tightened a little due to anticipation. "Yes... lick me more..."

His words were actually unnecessary, since I had already started to caress the underside of his maleness with my tongue. I felt his every ridge and vein until I reached the tip. I flicked my tongue around it, making him moan more. Now, that was more like it. It was so good to hear him enjoying what I did to him.

I kissed the tip of his manhood and swirled my tongue around it. It was instinct that pushed me to do it. I was not thinking at all. I just let my tongue do what I felt like and what might be good for him. It was rewarding enough to hear him take a quick deep breath and moan. For that, I angled my head from the left to the right and vice versa while moving my tongue up and down his hard length.

My left hand moved to caress his velvety sac, while I stroked his virile staff. His hands caressed my head as my tongue lapped up his tip. I slowly sucked it, making him grunt and his hands catching my hair. He made a fist of it with each hand, and he slowly moved his hips.

"Suck me deeper, sugar tits," he ordered huskily.

My eyes met his, and I did start to swallow him. My lips stretched as they could, but I was only halfway. He was already touching my throat.

"Ohhh.... Yes! That's it, Goddess! You're doing it right."

I slowly withdrew my head to not gag, but I moved my head forward again to suck him. I swallowed him as much as I could, giving him the pleasure I wanted him to feel. Just like the way he would always do to me, it was my turn. Seeing him enjoy what I was doing to him gave me joy, my love blossoming for him even more.

I slowly increased my pace a notch higher. My tongue slid under his length, with my lips so tight around his wide girth that I thought my mouth would loosen. Mighty Deity! He was just so big. If I was in my other form, I was sure to swallow him whole. Now, that was kind of a different picture in my head, not romantic at all.

My mind went back to pleasing my husband. He was so sexy and hot, moaning and grunting while sucking him in and out of my wet and warm mouth. He held my silky hair firmly and guided my head to move at his preferred pace. I let him, wanting to give him the ultimate joy he could ever have.

In and out.

Again and again.

The soft gurgling sound of the stream was a perfect background that mixed with the breeze blowing gently around us and Garridan's steamy moans and heavy breaths. It was very... natural. Nothing could beat nature at the moment. It was just beautiful and wonderful.

My husband moved his hips, as he thrust his passionate manhood into my wet velvety mouth. I let him make love to me like this freely. My heart swelled with love and passion for him.

I continued to caress his sacred sac, while I sucked him. In and out, repeatedly. His movements picked up speed. I closed my eyes, loving his taste at every moment. The head of his manhood was so yummy, as it brushed around my lips.

I could taste his pre-cum, loving it in my mouth. I wanted more.

"Release it all in my mouth, kazhi rai," I spoke to him telepathically.

He gazed down at me, meeting my eyes with his smoky ones. "Oh, Goddess! You're perfect!"

He drove in and out even faster. I relaxed my mouth, letting him do it freely. Although I was not used to it, my jaw endured it quite amazingly. Perhaps, if I was an ordinary human being, I might have locked my jaw due to his hugeness.

Garridan's breathing told me he was nearing the edge. I prepared myself, ready to swallow his love nectar he would offer me.

I closed my eyes, and he buried himself in the back of my throat, trapping my moan. He pushed some more, and I could taste his jizz. It was tangy and so manly. I loved it.

I sucked and licked the head of his manhood. He grunted, tightening his hold of my hair. He heaved as he regarded me with hooded eyes. He pulled me up and embraced my waist with his two hands. His not-so-flaccid phallus was pressed against my abdomen.

"I love you, my goddess!" he whispered in my thoughts. His head descended to claim my lips.

Involuntarily, I gave out a soft moan, loving how his lips clung onto mine. "And I feel the same. I will feel the same... always..." I telepathically replied to him while kissing him. It was filled with meaning.

"I know what you mean... Even if or when you're back to Hebbiza, I'd still love you, Goddess. Even if I'm not by your side, I will always love you, until my last breath."

"Garridan..." I broke the kiss to look at him in the eye.

"We do know what's going to happen in the future. It will be inevitable, Tezy," he spoke softly. His eyes were slowly searching mine for some reason. Was he trying to make me negate it? Did he try to tell me otherwise, that I should just stay in this realm? With him?

I slowly swallowed, still tasting him. My heart was gently wrenched inside of me. "I... I..." I trailed off, though. There were no words that I could find to make this whole situation better. For me or for him. For us both.

A deep sigh left my mouth. I could not meet his gaze anymore. It was painful to just even think that we were going to separate ways in the near future. I could feel that my going home was drawing closer and closer. I knew it for myself.

My strength and my powers were back, even after just a few days of being with Garridan. I thought it would take more time, as I feared. And yet, fate must have played a great role in all this. Was I truly meant to go back to Hebbiza soon?

But why was I doubting and hesitating now? Why did I feel like I was meant to stay here and be with Garridan for the rest of my immortal life?

My face contorted at this thought. Knowing that my mate was a mortal one, and he would eventually perish in this realm, it felt like I was meant to be beside him even after his death.

Oh, Mighty Deity. This is depressing... I don't want to imagine that far! It's way too painful to lose Garridan. Even just the thought of it already hurts so much!