✨Chapter-29✨

After a while of chatting, Akshay n friends had been given a room in the 1st floor to get freshen up. They had some enough sleep and at 6 they all got ready for Preethi's friend's reception. Even the girls too. All of them have assembled in the hall where Sharadha was watching her favourite serial.
Aaru : Maa!!
Sha : Eyy iru dii oru mukkyama scene uh..
Aaru : Aiyoo maa !!
Sha : Enna d-

She's confused seeing them getting dressed like, for a function.

Sha : Enga paa kelambitinga ellaarum??
Go : Maa ! Enga friend oda friend uh ku iniku reception ma..! Engala elam kooptruka
Sha : Endha friend uh ? Andha ponnu ku ivangala lam kuda theriyuma?
Aaru : Aama ma..adhelam enga common friend uh dhan avanga
Sha : Yendii epdi dii neenga avalo thooram poveenga? Safe ah irukuma?
Ak : Athaii!! Naa poren la...Naa ivangala paathukren..neenga onnum kavala padaathinga
Sha : Serii thango...nee iruka ngra dhairiyathula dhan ivanga renduperayum anupuren..paathuko..!
Ak: Adhelaaam Naa paathukren athai ...apo naanga poitu varom
Sha : Serii thango..! Eyy Aaru paath dii Anga Inga nu oditu irukaatha..Gowri Ivala thaniya engayum vitraadha ma.
Go : Seriinga maa..byeeee
Aaru : Bye! (She huffed)

The gang went out and got inside the cab in Which they came before.
With the help of Preethi, they finally reached the Wedding hall. Aaru stepped into the hall without knowing a surprise been waiting for her.
Preethi introduced all of them to her friend Sanjana and the groom Vijay Kumar. They welcomed the gang.
Gowri, Aaru and Preethi stood near Sanjana and the boys on the groom side. After taking photos and presenting the couple a gift, they were paced towards Food section. It was a buffet system.

In a queue, the people served themselves some food and deserts. The girls were fascinated seeing the different kinda foods where our hero was drowning in Aaru's cuteness and cute dimples. In return, she narrowed her eyes at him and sighed.

Suddenly, there were someone shouting to the core. The guy's face can't be seen as he were facing the other side and yelling at another person who seems to be a waiter.

Aaru went near, followed by Akshay and Gowri.
Aaru found that voice so closer to her heart once. She braced herself and called out the name, which she used to call everyday once.

"Vidi!!"

Vidith turns to see the one whose heart he broke a couple of years ago. She was shocked as well and heart aches as much it could. Her tears fell down running. Akshay noticed that and eyes Gowri. She nodded a yes.

Vidi : Heyyy...!!!! Neeyaaa??! Un mogatha dhaan anaike paaka koodathu nu sonne la?
Aaru : Mmmmm (she stopped him) Naa unna paaka vandhen nu kanavu la kuda nenaikaatha!!
Vidi : Eyy chii niruthuu!! En annan kalyaanathuke vandhutu enna paaka varala nu udaar vidriyaa??

Another shocker.
Aaru : Un Annan ah?
Vidi : Huh (smirks) Paaahhh !! Enna ?! Nadikka kud aarambichutaa?? Paravalayee (laughs)
Aaru : Mr. Vidith!! Will you please shut your mouth??? Nee enaiku apdi enkita pesitu poniyo anaila irundhu unna adiyoda veruthuten...
Un anna oda kalyanam nu therinjrundhaa sathyamaa indha pakkame thala vechu paduthruka maaten.
Vidi : Ennaa diii??! Romba over ahh thaan pesitu irukaa?? (Grits his teeth) adhaan en anna kalyanam nu therinjurchula...innum edhuku indha soru unaku??!!

He knocks off the plate from her and it tossed fell on the floor. Aaru was scared and Akshay was raged.

Ak : Eyyyy (held his collar)

His eyes were red and the veins popped out.

Vidi : (sees Aaru) Ennaa dii??! Adikradhuku nu unna maariye low class aana aal ah kootitu vandhrukiyaa??

That's it. Akshay slapped him harder on left and right cheeks. In return, he kicked Akshay on his chest. Both of them fought ferrociously that blood's oozing from each other's face.Kavin, Mugil and Tharun tried their best to stop Akshay but couldn't. They stopped when Vidith's father, groom and bride, evrybody in the hall came there.

Jayaram : Vidith!!!!! What are you doing man??? Ivan yaaruuu?? What's the bloody problem btw you guys???
Aaru : Uncle !!
Jay : Adeyy..Aaru ma !! Nee epo ma Inga vandha??
Indha paiyan unaku therinjavana??
Aaru : Aah..aama uncle!! He's my relative.

Then she explains everything that happened just now.

Vidi : Ellaaam ivalaaala vandhadhuu...
Jay : Shut your bloody mouth Vidith.
Preethi:  Excuse me!! (Sees Vidith) Neenga solra maari Aaru Inga therinju elam varala.. Sanjana is my close friend, so naan dhan ivangala Inga invite pannen. Sorryy ! Sorry everyone! Sorry Aaru Sorry Akshay bro!
Ak: Preethi ! Idhula un thappu enna irku? Ivanuku dhan thalaganam yeriii muthi poi irukuu
Vidi : Deyyyy
Ak: Deyyyy ( he roared) Inimel En Aaru va edhaavdhu oru vaartha sonna...(wipes the blood) Avalothaan nee!!

He warned him.

Jayaram : Sorryyy Aaru ma! Sorry pa thambi!
Ivanukaga naa unkita sorry ketukren... I'm really sorry!
Vidi : Chaaaa !!!!

Saying that he moved from the place.

Akshay held Aaru's fist and walked Outta the hall. She saw him with concern yet loving eyes.
And their friends followed them. Tharun who stuffed a paneer tikka and ran behind them.

---------------
Do Vote Guys ! 💗✨ if you liked it comment your views ❤️