✨Chapter-25✨

Aaru waited for the teacher to call out for his name and she called it after calling all the boys' name.

Mam : Vidith Jayaram !!
Vi : Present Mam !!

He raised a bit from the bench and said.

Aaru recalled the name 'Vidith' in her mind and a smiled crept on her face.

After 1 and half hours, the interval bell rang.
Students rushed Outta the canteen except the girls gang.
Go : Moleyy endhaayi ninnuku?? Nyaanum ninne nokki konde iruken pinne ah chettana nokki chirichukunnathh??

(Hey girl what happened to you?? I am watching you too, you are turning to that brother and smiling??)

A/N : Author ku Malayalam korachi korachi ariyum any mistakes endraal manikavum Mallu's !!🌝

Aaru : Ivada nokku !! Inime Avan en Aalu !!
Evalachu avana correct pannanum nu nenachiiyo??! Pinne kadal la thooki potruven

Another girl(Sharmi) : Seri seri avana neeye love Pannu ! Ipo edhuku engala kuda ukkara vechuruka??

Aaru: Haaa !! Point ku varren!! Enna avan kuda Sethi vekurathu unga Vela dhan !!

Go & Sharmi : Whattttt???? ☠️

Aaru : Enna Whaattt uh?? Sethi vekka mudyuma mudyaatha?

Go : nyangalae nokkii ninnuku engane nokkunnu?

(How are we looking to you?)

Shar : adhaanaa??🌝

Aaru : Eyy neenga en friends dhana ?? Oru frnd kaga idhukudava pannamaateenga??
Eyy Gowri !! Nama 7th std padikumbodhu unaku oru paiyan ah pudichurku nu sonniye..apo andha paiyan kita poi naan dhana una pathi sonne..!! Aprom Avanum adha ketutu unkita vandhu unna pudichurku nu sonnan la?? (Making puppy eyes)

Go : Aamaa moleyyy (she pouted)

Aaru : Solli kaatanum nu sollala Solren !!
(She said with a straight face)
Aprom Shar...

Shar : (showed her palm to stop) En kadhai elam nee ilukka venaam..Naan help panni tholaikren...

Aaru : Gooodiee girls!!

She gave flying kiss to them.

Aaru : Serii serii ipo bell adika pora time aachu...enaku therinju Avan vandhutu irupaan.
Avan varadhukulla na epdiyachu last bench ku shift aayidanum..adhuku oru idea sollunga.

Sharmi : Avalothaana? I have an Idea 💡!!

Vidith entered the class with two of his new friends and noticed Aaru seated in his desk itself.
He was curious to know the reason. He went near her. And before he opens the mouth, she noticed him, fabricated her face into a sad one,

Aaru : Adhu...en place la thanni kotiruchu..vera engayum place illa..So ....!!

Vidi stepped back to the second desk, Aaru's desk.
He checked whether it was true.
Aaru usually sits in the middle of her friends Gowri and Sharmi. And when he saw, there was water scattered only at the middle in a circle shape.
He raised his eyebrows and looked at Aaru.

Vidith : Adhepdi crt ah water unga place la matum round shape la kottiruku??

The girls rolled their eyes in frustration.
Aaru : Neenga paakrathu paatha na venumne kottuna maari la iruku??! 👀

Sharmi to Gow : Illaya pinna?

Vidith : Okay...anyways...Please be seated. (he sighed)

He turned the other side, smiled knowing that she did intentionally. Aaru exhaled sharply and sat down.
He sat right next to her. Their shoulders brushing each other. She smiled. He smiled. Seeing them her friends too smiled.